Makeup artist from Slumber Party speaks out again

enAC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, enAC said:

Yeah, Melanie was Britney's makeup artist but Maxi worked on the video,

I thought it was Melanie but it was another girl.

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

This is Britney’s actual makeup artist for the Slumber Party video. Super maxi pad fraudster may have done Scam’s makeup but not Britney’s. @nerdygeekgrl

MFE5Hwn.jpg

Lloro fuerte!!another lie from Sam A ... we're piling up lie lists.The thing about this guy with the lies is non-stop.It was very evident that it was a staging of both to save Sam's *** from the Tik Tok video. We already have plenty of experience !!.

11 minutes ago, enAC said:

Maxi never said he was her makeup artist, bb... He said he worked on the video with Sam

Screenshot_20200721-235233_Instagram.jpg

She said that she was the makeup artist in those Instagram comments the other day and that's a lie and said that she knew things about her team and about conservatorship when the truth is that she didn't even work with her, she was Sam's cheap makeup artist (Probably hired by him and maybe without stepping on set, because if she had stepped on it, she would have put a photo of the set putting makeup on him, like in that old photo.).

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

We don't win anything off this. Just as I said, she wasn't meaning to share anything, she isn't going to. If she was, and y'all harass her, then she isn't going either. We need to be intelligent about this. Do y'all want to be known as serious harassers just like Lutfi is?

They are perfectly using this angle already.

No one harrassed her. She chimed in on #FreeBritney for attention and some fans including me DMed her and that was it.

You’re wrong when you say she’d be inclined to not say anything when she’s still scrambling for our attention, so she clearly loved the ‘’’’harrassment’’’’. She’s using Britney for attention and I will call her out.

4 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Oops she blocked me after I said this days ago, just went back to check my dms with her and she really blocked me:gagacrash:

Dragged K Fed’s trashy wife and now this makeup fraud and got blocked by both all in the same week:kylie:

@EasyThere come look at this:kylie:

486ABB2D-8F25-47F3-BD8C-CBE8C5D571AB.png

Ok , i get where some of are coming from. We're angry and frustrated from all of this.

But we actually NEED people like her to speak out , so please relax. There's no need for attacks :tina:

Once we find out she's a liar, trust ME she'll get hit by the storm :tina:

1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Ok , i get where some of are coming from. We're angry and frustrated from all of this.

But we actually NEED people like her to speak out , so please relax. There's no need for attacks :tina:

Once we find out she's a liar, trust ME she'll get hit by the storm :tina:

How long will we wait for to declare her as a liar tho? If she wanted to help Britney or speak up, she would, or else she wouldn’t say anything. It’s clear she’s a liar and will not spill one drop of tea, just you watch:britstare11:

7 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

She said that she was the makeup artist in those Instagram comments the other day and that's a lie and said that she knew things about her team and about conservatorship when the truth is that she didn't even work with her, she was Sam's cheap makeup artist (Probably hired by him and maybe without stepping on set, because if she had stepped on it, she would have put a photo of the set putting makeup on him, like in that old photo.).

This! She’s a liar. Sad to see a few fans on here defending her when she’s using Britney for attention/money. Next we should defend Lou and Papa Spears? 

5 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Oops she blocked me after I said this days ago, just went back to check my dms with her and she really blocked me:gagacrash:

Dragged K Fed’s trashy wife and now this makeup fraud and got blocked by both all in the same week:kylie:

@EasyThere come look at this:kylie:

486ABB2D-8F25-47F3-BD8C-CBE8C5D571AB.png

You tell em! :blast:

I think that people with actual tea won't speak due to the many contracts they have signed. They know a lot, hence they are silenced.

I doubt that she was going to say anything that we don't know already. She wasn't going to pull an Andrew Gallery revelation cause she is not close to Britney, she knows sh*it.

Btw, she was Sam's make up artist and some of her dancers' like Zac.

Archived