Makeup artist from Slumber Party speaks out again

enAC

10 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

She’s bluffing and isn’t going to spill and it’s clear... that’s the thing.

Plus I doubt a stranger telling her she’s bluffing will make her think “Screw Britney!!! I don’t care about her and won’t help her anymore because a stranger doubted me!!!!!!!”. No, if anything she would be MORE inclined to spill since she’s being doubted.

Plus she’s still scrambling for our attention since this happened last week and she’s still dming fans so this clearly didn’t affect her that much:whitney:

IDK man. I see all the time with leakers from other general themes that not being pop music. They leak, they get it right and still people come at them. No point to keep doing that if people come at them. It's not like that. Imagine people coming at you in your personal account, calling you liar and trash. Pls. No way to tell how they're gonna react, too.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Off with his head! 

But seriously, ur right. It was way too predictable. 

Whats next? Hes going to ask Juno Lou to defend him? Btw they are so fake, annoying, arrogant, cocky, desperate for attention and living off Britneys name, they actually could date! 

Just now, Applejack said:

IDK man. I see all the time with leakers from other things. They leak, they get it right and still people come at them. No point to keep doing that if people come at them. It's not like that. Imagine people coming at you in your personal account, calling you liar and trash. Pls.

I could understand if it was an insider leaking music related stuff, but this is about Britney the person, she is not going to change her mind because of strangers... Britney the person is what’s on the line. And if I feel like she is using my fave Britney for attention/monetary gain I will call her out, we need any help we can get. I applaud Andrew, not this makeup fraud!

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I could understand if it was an insider leaking music related stuff, but this is about Britney the person, she is not going to change her mind because of strangers... Britney the person is what’s on the line. And if I feel like she is using my fave Britney for attention/monetary gain I will call her out, we need any help we can get. I applaud Andrew, not this makeup fraud!

We don't win anything off this. Just as I said, she wasn't meaning to share anything, she isn't going to. If she was, and y'all harass her, then she isn't going either. We need to be intelligent about this. Do y'all want to be known as serious harassers just like Lutfi is?

They are perfectly using this angle already.

3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Just swiftly dragged her, if it was a few years ago she would have a classy well written essay dragging her to Mars and back:gagacrash:

5CE41B63-F176-4734-A240-682873D77337.png

Haha I remembered now I saw on the thread, the part about her being honeless got me like :cackling: ngl 

I dont know what she was expecting with that story tbh, didnt she think she would be dragged like she already was in the past? Lol maybe she wants attention, I imagine how miserable must be her life tbh :oprah:

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Why do we think she was her makeup artist on slumber party. Melanie was I. The slumber party set. Did she assist her, or...?

I was thinking that too and I know Melanie genuinely loves Britney.

33 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Why do we think she was her makeup artist on slumber party. Melanie was I. The slumber party set. Did she assist her, or...?

This!.Thanks for saying this, I was sure that Melanie was the makeup artist for the video and that this person would be there by contact with Sam or something, but the makeup artist was Melanie, I guess I owed her a favor and now she has returned the favor to him.

• Content Curators

Can people not call her names and threaten her over the dms like wtf

shes gonna back away after being threatened and **** just cause y’all are speculating 

everyone needs to take a breather 

like I highly doubt she’s gonna have anything that interesting to say besides the usual that her team is extremely controlling and that she looked out of place/lost 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Can people not call her names and threaten her over the dms like wtf

shes gonna back away after being threatened and **** just cause y’all are speculating 

everyone needs to take a breather 

like I highly doubt she’s gonna have anything that interesting to say besides the usual that her team is extremely controlling and that she looked out of place/lost 

Idk why ppl are threatening her. But I just call her Maxipad here. I was super polite to her. No reason not to be. 

I highly doubt she will say anything. For her to say that she's waiting for tomorrow.... Like,, why not now? Scared? Or full of bs? 

It's fun interacting w ppl that had some sort of contact with her so long as it's respectful and polite in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I was thinking that too and I know Melanie genuinely loves Britney.

50 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

This!.Thanks for saying this, I was sure that Melanie was the makeup artist for the video and that this person would be there by contact with Sam or something, but the makeup artist was Melanie, I guess I owed her a favor and now she has returned the favor to him.

Yeah, Melanie was Britney's makeup artist but Maxi worked on the video, but maybe only with Sam. 

Maxi's post from Jan 6 2017

Screenshot_20200721-235205_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200721-235233_Instagram.jpg

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

This is Britney’s actual makeup artist for the Slumber Party video. I don’t know who that maxi pad fraudster is. She may have done Scam’s makeup but not Britney’s. @nerdygeekgrl

MFE5Hwn.jpg

No wonder she's so goody goody with Sam. It all makes perfect sense. They're both fakes and liars. 

I swear to Allah tomorrow better be the beginning of the end of Sam. I'm sick and tired of him enjoying the glam and glitz and not doing a damn thing to help her. He's had 4 yrs to do SOMETHING but he chose to stay quiet. And now suddenly when the gp and the B Army notices how much of a fame vvhor3 he really is he's gonna like #freebritney? How self absorbed, narcissistic, and desperate are you to want to be famous and be liked that you stoop that low? And then ask some fake make up artist (or the assistant of one for all we know) to defend you too for likes? 

He raises my blood pressure. I can't be in the hospital the night before her hearing lol. I just can't with him and with Maxipad. Their desperate attempts to be liked is kind of psychotic and scary. 

2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If there were a ******* gasp emoji reaction. Bishhh, I'm gagging!

2 hours ago, Baronesse said:

Wow, I just lost the last faith I had in her being sincere. :crying2: I don't trust Scam one bit.

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He is trying sooooooo hard it's actually laughable. I mean, seriously how desperate is he to be famous?? He has to realize the gig is up. We know the truth. Accept it and move on. 

4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

No wonder she's so goody goody with Sam. It all makes perfect sense. They're both fakes and liars. 

I swear to Allah tomorrow better be the beginning of the end of Sam. I'm sick and tired of him enjoying the glam and glitz and not doing a damn thing to help her. He's had 4 yrs to do SOMETHING but he chose to stay quiet. And now suddenly when the gp and the B Army notices how much of a fame vvhor3 he really is he's gonna like #freebritney? How self absorbed, narcissistic, and desperate are you to want to be famous and be liked that you stoop that low? And then ask some fake make up artist (or the assistant of one for all we know) to defend you too for likes? 

He raises my blood pressure. I can't be in the hospital the night before her hearing lol. I just can't with him and with Maxipad. Their desperate attempts to be liked is kind of psychotic and scary. 

You guys, get a grip. Isn't it equally as likely that he is (for whatever reason now) finally deciding to get some **** out there? He can't say anything himself - can you even imagine the insane contacts he has signed? It's not impossible. Let's be hopeful for the best rather than assuming the worst. Connect all the dots you want, we don't actually know the true facts about it all. It's all speculation (about Sam being paid theories and him not wanting to get her out, etc.) This is the most exposure this movement has ever gotten. THIS IS A GOOD THING. Let's keep the momentum going instead of shutting what appears to be good new down. Who gives AF even if she is "clout chasing." Would be  ****ty of her, but either way this is exposure. 

Archived