Makeup artist from Slumber Party speaks out again

enAC

I can’t stand her, she clearly is a tease. She threatened she would speak out on #FreeBritney a week ago and hasn’t spilled ANYTHING. In my opinion, she’s threatening in hopes that Britney’s team will contact her and throw her some dollars so she can shut up and this way everyone profits from Britney...

Another one for Britney to stay far away from!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Wow how polite were you :makeitrain:

I hope next time she/he will actually say something useful. She's talking with puzzles.

Wait, was that sarcasm? Haha. You gotta use social engineering. If you want info, you gotta be polite so they trust you. 

Works every time. 

But it's all for likes and views. She doesn't know a thing. But either way, gotta be on her good side to get all the deets 

3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I can’t stand her, she clearly is a tease. She threatened she would speak out on #FreeBritney a week ago and hasn’t spilled ANYTHING. In my opinion, she’s threatening in hopes that Britney’s team will contact her and throw her some dollars so she can shut up and this way everyone profits from Britney...

Another one for Britney to stay far away from!

She's prob out of a job right now and desperate for money. So why not do this and hope thst Team Con pay her off to stay quiet? You're right. It's a good tactic. 

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If there were a ******* gasp emoji reaction. Bishhh, I'm gagging!

Even more reason not to believe a word she says. And the desperation from Sam. Geez, man, just stop. He's looking more and more pathetic. Now he's gonna ask other ppl to defend him? 

How desperate is he for fame and the fab life thst he has to do this? Can he not see that we all know the truth? Sam, accept it. We know you're a paid bf. Accept it and move on. 

1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

Wow, I just lost the last faith I had in her being sincere. :crying2: I don't trust Scam one bit.

He is trying sooooooo hard it's actually laughable. I mean, seriously how desperate is he to be famous?? He has to realize the gig is up. We know the truth. Accept it and move on. 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He is trying sooooooo hard it's actually laughable. I mean, seriously how desperate is he to be famous?? He has to realize the gig is up. We know the truth. Accept it and move on. 

If he was smart about his ambitions he would've pulled out by now, it'll be over for him in entertainment once they're all exposed for the slave handlers they are.

20 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Oops she blocked me after I said this days ago, just went back to check my dms with her and she really blocked me:gagacrash:

Dragged K Fed’s trashy wife and now this makeup fraud and got blocked by both all in the same week:kylie:

@EasyThere come look at this:kylie:

486ABB2D-8F25-47F3-BD8C-CBE8C5D571AB.png

Guys, can y'all NOT do this?

If she wasn't going to actually share something, she wasn't going to.

If she was, now she'll be feeling less inclined to.

:whitney:

22 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

@C0CKy @Bundy

Well looky here... No one mentioned Scam and she brought his name up. Can we say "planned"? 

115932782_4082293578510125_3933103188876360499_o

Wtf, how predictable is that? Lol does she know this screenshot could be everywhere like it happened with Jaydens livestream? What happens if big hero Sam gets in trouble with Papa Spears? :cheese:

10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Guys, can y'all NOT do this?

If she wasn't going to actually share something, she wasn't going to.

If she was, now she'll be feeling less inclined to.

:whitney:

She’s bluffing and isn’t going to spill and it’s clear... that’s the thing.

Plus I doubt a stranger telling her she’s bluffing will make her think “Screw Britney!!! I don’t care about her and won’t help her anymore because a stranger doubted me!!!!!!!”. No, if anything she would be MORE inclined to spill since she’s being doubted.

Plus she’s still scrambling for our attention since this happened last week and she’s still dming fans so this clearly didn’t affect her that much:whitney:

34 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Oops she blocked me after I said this days ago, just went back to check my dms with her and she really blocked me:gagacrash:

Dragged K Fed’s trashy wife and now this makeup fraud and got blocked by both all in the same week:kylie:

@EasyThere come look at this:kylie:

486ABB2D-8F25-47F3-BD8C-CBE8C5D571AB.png

Lol what did u say to Ktrashs wife? Please share 

Archived