Piece Of Me (Extended US + International Version) remastered in 4K!

Hello! :hiii:

I'm super excited to share with you my last video which is an extended version of Piece Of Me featuring the US and International version (based of the Album Audio remastered too).

I hope you enjoy. :awyeah:

375144206_images-2020-07-19T004636_189.jpeg.907ee7db7bd0cfe052aa9c5f6d088f2d.jpeg

Edited by MSTAR
Correction of the Title. | Featured by Roxxy (thank you so much!!). TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Who’s doing it like @MSTAR? :crying1:

Thank you sooooo much! Glad to know that what I'm doing make people happier :crying2:

7 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

one of my favorite music videos from her ever :tifftear: thank you for giving us that 4K experience!! 

Yeah, this music video represents the whole Britney's life... I prefer a little more the International Version where we have exclusive scenes of Britney wearing a wig.

tumblr_mckes5TB5M1ra42peo1_500.gif

It reminds me Gimme More lol :quirkney:

YJSN.gif

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you sooooo much! Glad to know that what I'm doing make people happier :crying2:

Yeah, this music video represents the whole Britney's life... I prefer a little more the International Version where we have exclusive scenes of Britney wearing a wig.

tumblr_mckes5TB5M1ra42peo1_500.gif

It reminds me Gimme More lol :quirkney:

YJSN.gif

Honestly she slayed every cheap wig they put her in :yay:

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Before I started enjoying 4K/60fps videos, I feel like I’d never really seen Britney before. Seeing her in such detail and quality is amazing. There’s this hyper realism and depth that normal YouTube videos just don’t capture. It’s almost like watching a 3D movie without glasses. 

Thank you! Yeah, I try to restore many things like the lighting, the motion depth, shadows etc. And they are even better on my last videos since I learnt many new methods to have better results.

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a question about Piece Of Me, I don't know if people in general liked this song and this music video? Since it was released just after a few months after her breakdown, was she hated? Or people stopped to laugh at her and start to more understand her like nowadays? I don't remember actually those details tbh... :ehum:

10 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I have a question about Piece Of Me, I don't know if people in general liked this song and this music video? Since it was released just after a few months after her breakdown, was she hated? Or people stopped to laugh at her and start to more understand her like nowadays? I don't remember actually those details tbh... :ehum:

LOVING the 4k videos!

To answer your question. At this point people were feeling like they betrayed her and caused the breakdown. I was in highschool when it came out.. I'm telling you everyone LOVED THIS SONG. It would play over the speaker system at lunch time. I'm in canada so we did have a bias towards liking her more, but wow i've never seen so much support for a popstar during a breakdown.

Straight guys, gay people, girls, teachers, all loved Piece of Me and the rest of Blackout tbh..

• Love 1