Piece Of Me (Extended US + International Version) remastered in 4K!

9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

LOVING the 4k videos!

To answer your question. At this point people were feeling like they betrayed her and caused the breakdown. I was in highschool when it came out.. I'm telling you everyone LOVED THIS SONG. It would play over the speaker system at lunch time. I'm in canada so we did have a bias towards liking her more, but wow i've never seen so much support for a popstar during a breakdown.

Straight guys, gay people, girls, teachers, all loved Piece of Me and the rest of Blackout tbh..

Oh that’s cool to know! I believed that she :flop: with Blackout in terms of reputation where she fixed her reputation with Womanizer and Circus comeback. I love Piece Of Me because like Lucky, Overprotected, Everytime, she tells that she is fed up with medias and that superstar level, and I love how she said only the truth on POM when on the mv we see for example "too fat? too thin?", it’s a proof that everytime and everywhere, someone will always critic you and not everyone can like you as you are. The music video is also well done and the best of the Blackout era.

And thank you so much for enjoying my 4K upscales!

• Love 2