Sean Preston liked a #FreeBritney post from March

5 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You got a new nickname? And btw, I ******* love your confidence level quote!Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by E!

Thank you. ๐Ÿค I remember yourย nick name from the glory days of exhale so I wanted to say hi.ย 
This is my new nick name added in 2016 or something, but I had another one when I first joined here. Sorry, bad memory.ย :OMGney:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Style. said:

Thank you. ๐Ÿค I remember yourย nick name from the glory days of exhale so I wanted to say hi.ย 
This is my new nick name added in 2016 or something, but I had another one when I first joined here. Sorry, bad memory.ย :OMGney:

Awwwww, thank you. You're so cute <3

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

Have we confirmed that "seannfederline" is definitely Preston?

I'll add it but would loveย confirmation. I'm trying realllllly hard to keep my timeline objective. It's hard y'all.ย :mcry:

I understand, and you should keep on sticking with actual facts. Can someone confirm that this is really Sean P.'s account ?ย 

OP @jennyjย do you know anything ?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Roger said:

I understand, and you should keep on sticking with actual facts. Can someone confirm that this is really Sean P.'s account ?ย 

OP @jennyjย do you know anything ?

The live stream confirmed account for Jayden follows that seannfederline account. Pretty sure kfed account doesnโ€™t too