Have you ever feared for Britney's life?

BritneyItaly

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During 2007 i was just kinda waiting for it to happen. Almost as if I was expecting it already. :sobbing: but she didn't, and instead she rose up from the ashes and made one of the greatest comebacks in history. :mattafact: She did it once. She could do it again. I believe in her. :crying3: There is no reason why she couldn't oops! I did it again this one. :donewithit: And that's why we shouldn't stop fighting to #FreeBritney :howdareyou:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Nel 2007 stavo solo aspettando che accadesse. Quasi come se me lo aspettassi già. : Singhiozzando: ma non lo fece, e invece si alzò dalle ceneri e fece uno dei più grandi ritorni della storia. : Mattafact: L'ha fatto una volta. Poteva farlo di nuovo. Io credo in lei. : Crying3: Non c'è motivo per cui non potesse oops! L'ho fatto di nuovo questo. : Donewithit: Ed è per questo che non dovremmo smettere di combattere contro #FreeBritney :come osi:

we will never stop. :sendinglove:

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Agreed. I don't believe she's a threat to herself, it's the people around her that are the problem. Especially, Jamie, since we know he has violent tendencies. 

Unfortunately there are many cases of famous people and not where their lives have been broken by others and then, the opposite has been made to believe.

Omg yes, I remember waking up scared every day in 2007 to look at the media. 

I remember several outlets had already written an obituary for her and Amy so they were ready. We lost dear Amy  but I

always knew deep Inside Brit would always pull through for the love of her kids whatever she was facing. :crying1: 

Her current situation is a little scarier because she has no control over herself, body and mind. 

I was 5 yo in 2007 so... 

I'm very concerned now about what they are giving to her... it can have some serious consequences. It looks like she wanted freedom and they're saying that she's crazy again and needs meds that are making her messy. Urgh. And if it was the case they'd never let her post on instagram, bunch of liars.

Btw, why has she never cancelled a tour/promo/date/whatever kind of event for mental-health problems? Kinda convenient that throughout a 4-year residency + award-show performances there hasn't been a single night in which she was off and had to cancel. Very convenient. 

4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omg yes, I remember waking up scared every day in 2007 to look at the media. 

I remember several outlets had already written an obituary for her and Amy so they were ready. We lost dear Amy  but I

always knew deep Inside Brit would always pull through for the love of her kids whatever she was facing. :crying1: 

Her current situation is a little scarier because she has no control over herself, body and mind. 

oh my god, i didn't know about obituaries:whitneyshade:

2 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Avevo 5 anni nel 2007, quindi ... 

Sono molto preoccupato ora per quello che le stanno dando ... può avere alcune gravi conseguenze. Sembra che lei volesse la libertà e stanno dicendo che è di nuovo pazza e ha bisogno di medicine che la stanno rendendo disordinata. Urgh. E se così fosse, non le avrebbero mai lasciato postare su Instagram, un mucchio di bugiardi.

A proposito, perché non ha mai  cancellato un tour / promo / date / qualunque tipo di evento per problemi di salute mentale? Abbastanza conveniente che durante una residenza di 4 anni + spettacoli di premiazione non ci sia stata una sola notte in cui lei è stata fuori e ha dovuto annullare. Molto conveniente. 

You said the right things about the tour dates:decisions:

Archived