Have you ever feared for Britney's life?

BritneyItaly

2 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

oh my god, i didn't know about obituaries:whitneyshade:

It’s crazy right!

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/ap-readies-britney-spears-obituary/

But now I look back and wonder if Lou and Jamie has induced the 2007  breakdown, paid people to set her up in situations and play with her mind, paid media to  run with a certain narrative on  her all so they could catch her in the cship and people wouldn’t bat an eyelid. At that time we were all begging Jamie and Lynne to save her life.

Its a reach I know, but like nothing would surprise me.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being VERY scared around this time... her mental health, her erratic driving, not sleeping, god knows what else was going on behind the scenes :fakecry:

I do have a feeling of dread recently that is increasing more and more every single day, similar to how it was back then :nydisgust:

5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

È pazzesco vero!

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/ap-readies-britney-spears-obituary/

Ma ora guardo indietro e mi chiedo se Lou e Jamie abbiano indotto la crisi del 2007, pagato le persone per metterla in situazioni e giocare con la sua mente, pagato i media per correre con una certa narrazione su di lei in modo da poterla catturare nella sabbia e la gente non batterebbe le palpebre. A quel tempo chiedevamo a Jamie e Lynne di salvarle la vita.

È una portata che conosco, ma come se nulla mi sorprendesse.

I think exactly like you.:sendinglove:

Britney's physical and mental state has always been the last problem.

10 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

You said the right things about the tour dates:decisions:

If she has a c-ship, then that basically means that she has some serious mental illness, such as an advanced bipolar disorder (it isn't confirmed I guess?), even though many celebrities including Kanye West & Mariah Carey have on and are not put under a conservatorship despite public breakdowns.

But, you can't predict when the crisis are coming, how severe they're going to be, and how long they'll last.

That's why for me, something's fishy. How could she have spend 3 world tours, a 4-year residency without any date cancelled due to her mental health issues? And 4 albums. That'd mean that in 10 years, every crisis surfaced when Britney wasn't on tour, or wasn't promoting, or wasn't abroad for her underwear, or wasn't in a photoshoot, or in the studio, or filming, or doing an interview... She's already that one girl in a million in terms of fame (more 1 girl in 10 million), and she'd also be that girl whose problems are only surfacing when she's at home without anything planed. Unless her meds worked perfectly for a whole decade, which would make her once again that very rare girl whose meds are working well for several years. Wow.

7 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Se ha una nave c, questo significa sostanzialmente che ha qualche grave malattia mentale, come un disturbo bipolare avanzato (non è confermato credo?), Anche se molte celebrità tra cui Kanye West e Mariah Carey hanno e non sono sottoposti a un conservatorio nonostante le crisi pubbliche.

Ma non puoi prevedere quando arriverà la crisi, quanto saranno gravi e quanto dureranno.

Ecco perché per me qualcosa è sospetto. Come avrebbe potuto trascorrere 3 tour mondiali, una residenza di 4 anni senza alcuna  data annullata a causa dei suoi problemi di salute mentale? E 4 album. Ciò significherebbe che in 10 anni, ogni crisi è emersa quando Britney non era in tournée, o non stava promuovendo, o non era all'estero per le sue mutande, o non era in un servizio fotografico, o in studio o riprese o durante un'intervista ... È già quella ragazza su un milione in termini di fama (più 1 ragazza su 10 milioni), e sarebbe anche quella ragazza i cui problemi affiorano solo quando è a casa senza nulla in programma. A meno che le sue medicine non abbiano funzionato perfettamente per un intero decennio, il che la renderebbe ancora una volta quella ragazza molto rara le cui medicine funzionano bene da diversi anni. Wow.

oscars applause GIF

I’m really scared right now, especially after the TMZ article. You know how they say the most dangerous time for a domestic violence victim is when they try to leave? 

I think the same principle applies here. They are scared to death they are about to lose control of Britney. That’s when bad things happen. 

Please Lord let Britney break free and rise above the ashes. 

If Britney refuses to work and listen to them then she is worth more dead then alive to team CON , this is what happened with Michael Jackson so when they revolt their life is threatened.

I see a similar pattern here with Britney now especially after the TMZ article, please let she not end up like MJ

The one thing I’ve always wondered if Britney did tragically pass away during 2007/2008 do you think as the years went on the GP and Media’s guilt would increase? Especially in the more recent years mental heath has come so far in other people understanding. I’m so glad they didn’t have to have that guilt despite everything they done to that poor girl. 

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

The one thing I’ve always wondered if Britney did tragically pass away during 2007/2008 do you think as the years went on the GP and Media’s guilt would increase? Especially in the more recent years mental heath has come so far in other people understanding. I’m so glad they didn’t have to have that guilt despite everything they done to that poor girl. 

I don’t think her mental health had a problem in 2007.. like what she did was having fun, then shave her head and hit abusers with an umbrella.. rebel behaviour is in human nature + she had many reasons.

but all these years of c-ship would really cause some health problems : /

yeh like everyone has said  and ive said on here before , 2007-2008 i did think i was going to wake up one day and read shes committed suicide or a **** overdose. i dreadded going on the internet to read the latest on her

i dont now tbh. i dont think she would do anything now because her boys are teenagers  

Archived