Do you believe in Ghosts?

Slayer

• Content Curators

im very much into hinduism and spiritual (which btw alot of modern day spirituality, yoga, herbal medicines, meditation, etc stems from) 

and i believe in spirits and energies more than lets say the perception of "ghosts" that are portrayed in horror movies 

• Like 4

Yes, for sure. At my mom's house, my older sister's room that is now a storage room is known for having Supernatural activity. Sometimes the room smells like chocolate chip cookies and fried chicken, other times it smells like pancakes. We almost never have any of those 3 foods so it's not from us.

When my nana died in 2011, we saw signs from her everywhere, to the point where my mom even saw her spirit out of the corner of her eye. (I didn't see it, but she insists she did so I believe her.)

I've also experienced a "ghost cat". Sometimes during the winter when I'm laying in bed drifting off to sleep, I feel a small weight climb onto the bed and curl up next to my feet.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes I do. And believe me when I tell you I was a sceptic until I actually experienced it first hand. It's not paranormal. It was supernatural. :imacat:

9 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Yes I Do.  I’ve Experienced The Paranormal Before As Well.    

Spill :yasqueen:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yes, for sure. At my mom's house, my older sister's room that is now a storage room is known for having Supernatural activity. Sometimes the room smells like chocolate chip cookies and fried chicken, other times it smells like pancakes. We almost never have any of those 3 foods so it's not from us.

When my nana died in 2011, we saw signs from her everywhere, to the point where my mom even saw her spirit out of the corner of her eye. (I didn't see it, but she insists she did so I believe her.)

I've also experienced a "ghost cat". Sometimes during the winter when I'm laying in bed drifting off to sleep, I feel a small weight climb onto the bed and curl up next to my feet.

oh wow! Did it bring your mom some comfort at all?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

oh wow! Did it bring your mom some comfort at all?

Yeah, it totally did! She said she saw her at the dining room table with a beer in one hand and a blunt in the other, which is pretty much how my nana was 24/7 :gloria:, so it made her happy to see her in her natural setting. Of course, I was only 9 when all of this happened and it freaked me out so I cried and whenever I prayed, I asked her to "not show herself". :didilie: I can't believe I felt that way. :drag:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

I don’t believe in them ghosts you see in the movies, but I definitely think spirits are legit. I do have some stories, but I don’t know if I’m able to tell them. :akii:

Long story short.
My family have two houses, but we stay in my fathers house. When my mother’s parents died, we used to check that house more often for different reasons. You have to believe me that as a kid I used to be so terrified because I had the impression that the smell of my dead grandmother is following me. I mean, it felt like death, rotten skin, as if she was present in the house. We already did the necessary to clean everything after their death and we even bought refreshing things to give the room an invigorating air, but it did nothing for me. That was nothing until one night. Of course I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go outside to breathe a fresh air because I was mortified. While standing at the door, outside, in front of the house, I literally saw a gang of cats who had my grandmother’s appearance - that thing seemed to have the shape of my dead grandmother - who was ready to attack me. I was so mortified, I’m literally shaking while writing this, but all I was able to do was to get inside and while closing the door that cat-shape hit the door so hard that I almost had a heart attack. I don’t know how to explain better the thing that I saw. It looked like those cats had the appearance of my grandmother. Yeah, I wrote a lot... Hope you read. 

*this is nothing fictional*

• Love 7
  • Content Curators

Truthfully I had written out my story to post but I felt like it was too much. I actually ended up in the hospital because of it so I didn't wanna get too personal but yes I do and know that ghosts/ spirits exist.

• Love 8

I wanna be there when you touch fire

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:bigkiss:

Have you had any experiences like that ? 

I had a very surreal dream that my grandmother was alive, many years after she passed away. In the dream she just turned up at the family home like everything was normal. We were all shocked because we thought she was dead, but she came in and had a cup of tea with us and told us “I’m not dead, I’m fine.” She stayed with us for a while, then told us she had to go away again, but not to worry about her anymore because she was okay.

I woke up the next day and I thought it had really happened at first, before I realised it was obviously a dream.

It was so vivid though, I’ve never had a dream that was so clear and I remember so well. It really shook me.

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Corso said:

I had a very surreal dream that my grandmother was alive, many years after she passed away. In the dream she just turned up at the family home like everything was normal. We were all shocked because we thought she was dead, but she came in and had a cup of tea with us and told us “I’m not dead, I’m fine.” She stayed with us for a while, then told us she had to go away again, but not to worry about her anymore because she was okay.

I woke up the next day and I thought it had really happened at first, before I realised it was obviously a dream.

It was so vivid though, I’ve never had a dream that was so clear and I remember so well. It really shook me.

Oh wow how did you feel after ? if you don't mind me asking, like once you realized that it was a dream and it settled in.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block