Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 11]

Roxxy

4 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Why have I never heard this before?? :OMGney:

:lizzie:

I used to play it all the time in college. I remember one time we were giving my friend a ride home from college for the weekend and my dad was playing songs from an iPod we loaded with music and this came in and my friend tweeted “His dads out here playing Rihanna remixes 🔥 ” :queenie: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I listen to this song when I destroy people online. :haha:

Reveal hidden contents

Since there's a witch hunt currently going on, let me state for the record that I don't actually destroy people on the internet. :peasants:

Honorable mention: I've Just Begun (Having My Fun). That song is less angry but just as b.itchy and a huge f.uck you to the world. :drag:

Lol I posted mine like a minute later. Let’s fight @AmorProhibido 

• Haha 3

I got the eye of the tiger the fire. Im the champion and you are gonna hear me Roaaaaaaaar.

The lyrics are so relatable to me. This song makes me feel like a warrior. Like nothing can get on my way. That I can fight all my insecurities and demons and emerge victorious. Like a champion if you will. Its such an anthemic and powerful song. And I just love how the video delivers the message of the song in that typical funny Katy Perry fashion.

Roar:

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m so conflicted which Nicki song should I post. I’m living for her entire catalog, no one is seeing her pen game. She has so many war songs!

Babe, weren't you the one who asked for this and now you ain't ready. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 6
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m so conflicted which Nicki song should I post. I’m living for her entire catalog, no one is seeing her pen game. She has so many war songs! :didilie:

Yeah you can build an extensive playlist of fight themed Nicki songs. She is the queen of catfight songs :janet:. I would feel in conflict as to what to choose as well  :mhm:

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I used to play it all the time in college. I remember one time we were giving my friend a ride home from college for the weekend and my dad was playing songs from an iPod we loaded with music and this came in and my friend tweeted “His dads out here playing Rihanna remixes 🔥 ” :queenie: 

The man has taste :urite:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I had many to be honest, but the one that makes me feel like a fighter atm, is Speechless from Aladdin. Due to the fact in my life i have been surrounded by controlling people, and people telling me how to be, and the song kinda makes me feel the ability to be free. In times when i recede back to being a vicitim

• Love 5