Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 11]

FB_IMG_1594458143596.thumb.jpg.2fe5b4fae3ca47b15dacbd748b993d91.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

We have a lot of entries yesterday. And i'm happy that your entries are all diverse and were about different themes - yet they all made you feel happy. I love that. It just goes to show that music is a feeling. It's an experience. It can be a breakup song and still give you a sense of joy when listening to it. It's not always just the lyrics. It could be the production. The vibe. :barbie:

Anyway, I present to you Exhale's 2020 Happy Compilation.

A song that makes you happy

So let's start!

DAY 11: Your fight song.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just stating the obvious:  

I’m not sure if this song was meant to motivate or push people but it always gets me pumped to go against the grit n grain   

I waited only for not having another Britney streak @Roxxy 

Posted Images

Can't Take That Away - Mariah Carey 💛🧡💜

The lyrics. But most especially as it goes to climax during the bridge, and the note just goes higher and higher. I love singing that part. Cause i'm singing it at the top of my lungs and it feels so damn good. It's equivalent to screaming when you're angry? It's like that for me. Doing those runs and belting the finale of the song is IT for me  

🦄 💛🧡💜

I’m not sure if this song was meant to motivate or push people but it always gets me pumped to go against the grit n grain :runga:

• Like 2
  • Community Curators

Madonna - **** **** 

I first picked Kylie Minogue's Get Outta My Way but ultimately went with this one because it's edgier. Though now seeing other posts I completely forgot about Fighter by Christina which would have been a better choice.

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Community Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You changed it :lemmetellu: hahaha but I don’t know either song so I’ll listen to both 

I did I thought Kylie's was too soft so I wanted something more powerful :haha:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

I listen to this song when I destroy people online. :haha:

Spoiler

Since there's a witch hunt currently going on, let me state for the record that I don't actually destroy people on the internet. :peasants:

Honorable mention: I've Just Begun (Having My Fun). That song is less angry but just as b.itchy and a huge f.uck you to the world. :drag: