Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 11]

Roxxy

41 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I had many to be honest, but the one that makes me feel like a fighter atm, is Speechless from Aladdin. Due to the fact in my life i have been surrounded by controlling people, and people telling me how to be, and the song kinda makes me feel the ability to be free. In times when i recede back to being a vicitim

#JusticeForSpeechless :lessons:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Can't Take That Away - Mariah Carey 💛🧡💜

The lyrics. But most especially as it goes to climax during the bridge, and the note just goes higher and higher. I love singing that part. Cause i'm singing it at the top of my lungs and it feels so damn good. It's equivalent to screaming when you're angry? It's like that for me. Doing those runs and belting the finale of the song is IT for me  

Same, I can relate. "Can't Take That Away" is the first song that I thought about. :mcry:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, xfactorsam said:

Perfect choice. You are very good at this :makeitrain:

I feel EMPOWERED by it :letitburn:

In the chorus i imagine myself open way, smashing b.itches skulls with that chair :gunriah:

Someday i'll have that chair :yesplease:  only found these with vertical backbars :tiffanycries:

#HolyTrinitySong 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

I feel EMPOWERED by it :letitburn:

In the chorus i imagine myself open way, smashing b.itches skulls with that chair :gunriah:

Someday i'll have that chair :yesplease:  only found these with vertical backbars :tiffanycries:

#HolyTrinitySong 

Or you can break into Joseph Kahn’s house :jj:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2