Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 11]

Roxxy

10 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

I feel EMPOWERED by it :letitburn:

In the chorus i imagine myself open way, smashing b.itches skulls with that chair :gunriah:

Someday i'll have that chair :yesplease:  only found these with vertical backbars :tiffanycries:

#HolyTrinitySong 

LMAO smack them h0es with that Stronger chair babe. :lessons:

The lyrics of Stronger also speak to me very deeply. 

But I have a funny relationship with Stronger. I used to want to do the choreography with a chair I had with wheels (Those type of office chair) and oh boy that didnt end well. I fell on my as$ several times. :queenie::gloria:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

I mean that, but not THAT :jl:  and i gotta feeling it smells a little :billie:

Last time I saw the chair, his house was empty. 

Like I can’t believe one of pop culture historic relics is just sitting in his empty bedroom and a mattress :cheese:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Make it Happen

I don't believe in Jesus but I do believe in Mariah Carey :jj:

I love the performance, its a little rocky (relatable queen) but her energy and charisma on stage is undeniable... The moment when she runs across the stage!! 

(ps how do I embed youtube vids Im new here :gagasmile:)

Edited by Roxxy
Embedded the link for you. TEEHEE🧡💛💜
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

several options on that album, the whole album is actually a fight song vibe to me, but this one is most applicable personally because the biggest fight is with myself yknow. and this bridge is the most climactic bridge and final chorus i can think of for a 'meaningful' song 

OMG I literally forgot this song actually existed :o

One good thing about this exercise is that it can help you rediscover songs you havent listened to in a long while.  :tysm:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Honorable mention: Animal I have become by Three Days Grace

My favorites were already posted because I'm late as always but whatever :ririshade2: this gives me a super hero / James Bond feeling that I really can kick some assets and be freakin self-confident at Kanye West level :haha:  note: this version is definitely not on Spotify so stick with the original BBHMM version also @Roxxy thank you for doing all the hard work to find my song on Spotify. My ******* was late to even react to you :haha: also thank you for your welcome. You are simply the best  

• Love 6
  • Like 1