Britney Spears as a Songwriter, Composer, Lyricist (52+ songs)

On 7/10/2020 at 12:12 AM, Joman82 said:

Album BS4: ‘In The Zone’ (released in 2003).

9)      “Me Against The Music”, Britney Spears feat. Madonna, 2003.

10)   “Showdown”, 2003.

11)   “Early Mornin’”, 2003.

12)   “Touch of My Hand”, 2003.

13)   “The Hook Up”, 2003.

14)   “Shadow”, 2003.

15)   “Brave New Girl”, 2003.

16)   “Everytime”, 2003.

17)   "The Answer", 2003. (From the deluxe edition of In The Zone)

18)   "Dont Hang Up", 2003. (From the deluxe edition of In The Zone)

This makes more sense honestly :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Did she even say that? Because I never found any reliable sources confirming that she said something like that.

No she never said that. It has been debunked but people keep posting this ****. She said she hated sushi (during the BABY/OOPS era) but this has clearly changed. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

“I've never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

No she never said that. It has been debunked but people keep posting this ****. She said she hated sushi (during the BABY/OOPS era) but this has clearly changed. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

“I've never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

Imagine being this tragic :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: That quote has never been said by Britney, but some random **** continuously circulated around for people like u and the GP to make fun of Britney :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 3
14 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

She isn't one. Sorry you will deal.

Lmbo shut up, DONT U SEE THE POINT OF THIS THREAD :roxxy: She has literally written 52+ songs and if we count unreleased songs, she has written over 60+ or 70+ songs :roxxy: But atleast she does not steal credits from other song writers unlike....someone... :roxxy:

• Love 2
On 2/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Lmbo shut up, DONT U SEE THE POINT OF THIS THREAD :roxxy: She has literally written 52+ songs and if we count unreleased songs, she has written over 60+ or 70+ songs :roxxy: But atleast she does not steal credits from other song writers unlike....someone... :roxxy:

Lmao if your talking about Beyonce, i dont stan her, but shes more talented than Britney, and thats just facts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 12:54 PM, exposingmediocrity said:

Lmao if your talking about Beyonce, i dont stan her, but shes more talented than Britney, and thats just facts.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:26 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Yup...more talented than Britney in stealing credits from other song-writers and getting away with it just because she is Beyonce :roxxy:

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I’m really skeptical about any writing credits since there’s a passenger demo with Sia and Katy Perry with the exact same lyrics.

Bottom line is that we actually have evidence Britney can write more than one melody on a musical instrument...

(1:50)

There is absolutely no evidence Beyonce Knowles has written any music in her entire career (or if Annet Artarni can play a musical instrument...)

• Love 2
7 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Bottom line is that we actually have evidence Britney can write more than one melody on a musical instrument...

(1:50)

There is absolutely no evidence Beyonce Knowles has written any music in her entire career (or if Annet Artarni can play a musical instrument...)

OK well I was just talking about her writing credits on passenger, which were demonstratively proven false

• Like 1