Britney Spears as a Songwriter, Composer, Lyricist (52+ songs)

1 hour ago, bas che said:

Do we know which of these were written by Britney only? And which ones were co-written? 

I mean, we all know that Britney is not a singer-songwriter type of artist, so, what is the big deal with which one where written by herself or not. I don't get why we are always questioning Britney's talent as her fans.

This is not directed at you specifically, but in general as a fanbase. 

Damn it!!!

People are getting very paranoid with this, I mean, even if they "hear" a backing-vocalist in a song, then Britney is not the one singing... Sorry, I just got pissed.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney wrote the line "You put a dart, straight to my dreams, to my heart" for the song From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart.

No I don’t think so. I read somewhere Eric Foster White came up with that line after he and Britney played a game of darts during recording sessions. The only BOMT era song Britney has a co-writing credit on is I’m So Curious.

38 minutes ago, Isla said:

No I don’t think so. I read somewhere Eric Foster White came up with that line after he and Britney played a game of darts during recording sessions. The only BOMT era song Britney has a co-writing credit on is I’m So Curious.

I´m sure that Brit wrote it in the the Heart To Heart book.As you wrote,she played dart with her team,but she was the one who wrote that line.

25 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I´m sure that Brit wrote it in the the Heart To Heart book.As you wrote,she played dart with her team,but she was the one who wrote that line.

Hmm really? If that’s the case she did technically co-write the song then but wasn’t credited for it.

6 hours ago, Joman82 said:

I mean, we all know that Britney is not a singer-songwriter type of artist, so, what is the big deal with which one where written by herself or not. I don't get why we are always questioning Britney's talent as her fans.

This is not directed at you specifically, but in general as a fanbase. 

Damn it!!!

People are getting very paranoid with this, I mean, even if they "hear" a backing-vocalist in a song, then Britney is not the one singing... Sorry, I just got pissed.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

That clearly rubbed you off the wrong way. My intention was not to question her songwriting skillse, merely I wanted to give another spin to songs that she fully contributed to their writing ✍️ 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, bas che said:

That clearly rubbed you off the wrong way. My intention was not to question her songwriting skillse, merely I wanted to give another spin to songs that she fully contributed to their writing ✍️ 

Yeah, I'm sorry man.

The problem is with the 'Britney Jean' album co-writing credits...

• Love 2
On 1/30/2021 at 3:06 AM, Joman82 said:

Yes, for the album "When The Sun Goes Down (2011)". 

And Britney recorded her version but still unleaked. It was for Circus. 

Many of her unused songs are recorded by Godney herself too: Goodies (In The Zone) , Blow (Femme Fatale), Telephone (again, it's from Circus), Hey Ma (Glory), Today (Baby), Sweet Kisses (again, from Baby, before it was given to Jessica Simpson, she used Britney's unused songs, like Britney used Janet's unused songs (Slave, Toxic and Boys)) etc. 

I could go on lol

• Love 1
6 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Yall are really trying to make her out to be this song writer pls

"We" are not making her be a songwriter, SHE IS A VERY GOOD ONE by herself or co-writing since the beginning of her recording musical career, back in 1998.  Ok amigo. 

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 3
7 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Yall are really trying to make her out to be this song writer pls

How does it feel being exposed for YOUR mediocrity and then downplaying it to make it seem like WE are trying to show her as some song writer :roxxy: Come back when your fave composes and writes a ballad that goes #1 in the United World Charts :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1