MEGARATE: Britney Jean (GAME)

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:tifflmao: signing you up ;)

:tifflmao:

Does that mean you are in? ;) i'm ready for the 1's all round :tifflmao:

I don’t acknowledge this album. In my mind, Britney’s discography goes Femme Fatale, Scream and Shout, Work B, and Glory. Work B didn’t have a parent album. It was a stand-alone single to promote Vegas. I don’t even know the collaboration with Igloo Azalea you all speak about 

drunk bad girls club GIF by Oxygen

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Are we voting for both perfumes?

I've combined them so one score for whichever version is your favourite :) I wasn't sure if it'd be fun for people if i announced two Perfumes if you know what I mean?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t acknowledge this album. In my mind, Britney’s discography goes Femme Fatale, Scream and Shout, Work B, and Glory. Work B didn’t have a parent album. It was a stand-alone single to promote Vegas 

drunk bad girls club GIF by Oxygen

JUSTICE FOR PERUME :gobaby:

Okay so how do you feel about rating Myah's debut album? are you in now? :clownery:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I love that you added Tom’s Diner so I can at least give a high score to one song 

that's for the bonus ceremony so it won't be in the overall Britney Jean rating ;) added btw!

4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Count me inGIF by iHeartRadio

:kiss:added! This is going to be fun :tifflmao:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

JUSTICE FOR PERUME :gobaby:

Okay so how do you feel about rating Myah's debut album? are you in now? :clownery:

You guys are really trying to make me acknowledge this album. Is a breakdown what you want me to have?

miss u GIF

Femme Fatale, Scream and Shout, Work B, Glory. I don’t know this album you speak of

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

You guys are really trying to make me acknowledge this album. Is a breakdown what you want me to have?

miss u GIF

Femme Fatale, Scream and Shout, Work B, Glory. I don’t know this album you speak of

drink some red wine so that you can walk on the sky rate the album :weusay:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Done. :chrissy:

Gave "Alien" a really low score, and I may or may not have given "Chillin' With You" a higher score than "Work Bish". Can't wait for people to drag me. :chrissy:

the way you named the message 'BASIC JINGLES' :orangu:

I died

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Done. :chrissy:

Gave "Alien" a really low score, and I may or may not have given "Chillin' With You" a higher score than "Work Bish". Can't wait for people to drag me. :chrissy:

This post is everything I want from a @iAlwaysSingLive post. This is so very you that I screamed after watching the video. :cuteidk:

• Haha 1