MEGARATE: Britney Jean (GAME)

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because of course everyone was gonna exaggerate on their low ratings for the songs THEY don't like, but the point is, the song that was a 1 for someone, was the 11 of someone else. Every song had an 11, and the ones that didn't had 10 or 9, which is still very good. If the album was so universally bad, everyone would stan the same 3 songs, and no track would've gotten more than a 5 except for the top 3 or something. But when every song gets some sort of "representative", I think it's made its job to appeal to everyone with every part of it. If we take this statistically as a sample, we can expect that in a bigger population, there's gonna be thousands of people stanning for each song. 

Like, most of the people are entitled to their opinion of "the album sucks except for these 2 or 3 songs" but the songs they save are different from person to person, and at the end, each song is saved by someone. So what is the truth? :umok: If it was so obviously bad, at least half the album would be unanimously ignored by everyone, or wouldn't have any rating higher than 7. But when even the lowest song on the "chart" has someone giving it a high number, how can you determine which opinion is more valid than the other, or more correct? :idkney: 

So yeah, it might not be the fan favorite compared to other Britney albums, but from that to say that the album is bad in general, is an exaggeration and people need to grow up and stop that nonsensical hate towards Britney Jean.

People hates the albums, because of Myah and Will.i.am, but overall, I think the album is really good. It has good ballads, but also good dance-bangers. Yeah, maybe it’s not that good like In The Zone or Britney or etc., but that doesn’t make it a bad album :yaknow:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Spill it! They’re just sheep following what the other sheep say about it being a bad album. Remember the week leading to the debut how applauded it was? As soon as it debuted at #4 everyone changed their tune. Tell me how that happens? :ineedthetruth:

And I think its first week sales and that #4 position were still impressive, considering the album not only leaked almost two weeks prior to its official release, but a week later was also available for streaming on iTunes.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

People hates the albums, because of Myah and Will.i.am, but overall, I think the album is really good. It has good ballads, but also good dance-bangers. Yeah, maybe it’s not that good like In The Zone or Britney or etc., but that doesn’t make it a bad album :yaknow:

Mte :mhm: The album just needed her vocals and a bit more polishing. 

• Love 1
On 7/28/2020 at 9:44 PM, PokemonSpears said:

And I think its first week sales and that #4 position were still impressive, considering the album not only leaked almost two weeks prior to its official release, but a week later was also available for streaming on iTunes.

Uhhhhh, 107k is...impressive? :umsaywhat: 

For an artist who has have 4 consecutive albums with 500k+ sales in their first week? :umsaywhat: 

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Uhhhhh, 107k is...impressive? :umsaywhat: 

For an artist who has have 4 consecutive albums with 500k+ sales in their first week? :umsaywhat: 

impressive for an album that had been out for almost a month (either streamed at itunes or illegally downloaded after the leak), and that didn't have any promo performances

• Like 1