MEGARATE: Britney Jean (GAME)

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Are you shading the iconic work b?? The only song on this album worthy of being rated?!

Andy Cohen Wtf GIF by loveconnectionfox

Work ***** (especially the rerecorded pom version) is a fun song. But it won’t get an 11 cause it still has too much Myah for my taste. But I won’t rate it that low. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna be honest when you mentioned a "ceremony" for Glory I was like 'oh lord, please not this, just release the results in one go' :nochillbrit:but it was actually SO FUN. :awyeah:

the madonna subreddit can learn a thing or two from you because their occasional attempts at keeping the sub alive with these kinds of rates has been to no avail. 

i reeeeally tried to be fair to britney jean:)  it wasn't easy.

i'm curious as to what the end result scores are going to be. I think it's obvious with this which song will be #1 so the mystery of the bottom dozen will be fun :demi:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

This is going to get messy

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ef3914da0c505bd62478.

Count me in @Slayer

12 hours ago, BuckyKatt said:

Count me in to :mattafact:

10 hours ago, Isla said:

Okay I’m taking part in this! Will need to revisit the album though I think. 

7 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I'm in

adding you guys now! thanks for playing! :kiss:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, dbagswag said:

I'm gonna be honest when you mentioned a "ceremony" for Glory I was like 'oh lord, please not this, just release the results in one go' :nochillbrit:but it was actually SO FUN. :awyeah:

the madonna subreddit can learn a thing or two from you because their occasional attempts at keeping the sub alive with these kinds of rates has been to no avail. 

i reeeeally tried to be fair to britney jean:)  it wasn't easy.

i'm curious as to what the end result scores are going to be. I think it's obvious with this which song will be #1 so the mystery of the bottom dozen will be fun :demi:

thank you so much, I'm so happy you had fun! :thirsty:

but girl can't believe you initially didnt have faith in me :clownery:

glad you're back again :)

8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Random thought on what could make this even more fun :jj: why not tag folks on the comments you use. That way if someone needs dragged n canceled we can have receipts :badthoughts:

you really want a blood bath don't you?

gloria.gif

• Haha 3