Naya Rivera's body recovered from Lake Piru

17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you following what's being posted and reading the articles / news? No. She didn't kill her child. And where in my post did I say she killed her child. Her child is alive. She is the one missing and presumed dead. :imacat:

I’m really not privy to all the details yet but she endangered her child by leaving them unattended while drowning herself after the premeditated strange lyrics posted to her instagram days before.  For sure this story deserves some more investigation without ruling out foul play.  Don’t be so quick to believe the official story.  The news networks that report events like this are all owned by the same type of Executives you see on Epstein’s flight logs.  The same people that knew about Weinstein and Epstein for decades and killed stories about it. 

• Like 2

This is very sad, for me, it is very strange that she has committed suicide, I know that  can be planned or on impulse but  it is a little inexplicable with her son.
I suppose that she would jump little to go hand in hand with the child, her do not catch distance, she would hit herself on the head, she was unconscious and she sank.

• Like 1
Just now, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I’m really not privy to all the details yet but she endangered her child by leaving them unattended while drowning herself after the premeditated strange lyrics posted to her instagram days before?  For sure this story deserves some more investigation without ruling out foul play.  Don’t be so quick to believe the official story.  The news networks that report events like this are owned by the same type of Executives you see on Epstein’s flight logs. 

You don't have to follow the entire thread. It's in the link posted above when you quoted me earlier.

It's almost like you just reply constantly with your assumptions without first reading what's being presented.

You'd do well to also listen and not just TALK. :imacat:

• Like 1

I still can’t believe what it’s happening! I don’t know how to explain it, but GLEE was my all time favorite show when I was in high school. I was such a fan and always got inspired to be a dancer just like them and move to America. The fact that I lost connection with these actors and the show, is making me sad. I didn’t even KNOW or HEARD about Mark Salling’s death!!!! 

I’m just so sad.... I can’t even explain. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Damon said:

Has anyone read the articles about her latest IG caption and the Eminem lyrics from '97 Bonnie & Clyde? I'm actually crying. I really hope this is just a coincidence and she's eventually found safe and well (even though that seems highly unlikely at this point). :nydisgust: 

Her last Instagram post was her and her son with the caption 'just the two of us' 

The following are lyrics to Eminem's '97 Bonnie & Clyde

Just the two of us, just the two of us
And when we ride
Just you and I
And when we ride
Just you and I

Dada made a nice bed for Mommy at the bottom of the lake
Here, you wanna help Dada tie a rope around this rock? (Yeah)
We'll tie it to her footsie then we'll roll her off the dock
Ready now, here we go, on the count of free
One, two, free, whee
There goes Mama, spashin' in the water

Just the two of us is a rather generic caption tbh...

• Like 3

It just doesn't sound good. She's been missing for over 48 hrs at this point and has not been found ,last seen swimming at a lake. Her poor sweet child. I'm glad he's ok.
Her (possible) death seems very suspicious to me. Did she hit a rock when she jumped in? Was she on *****? Did she have some kind of stroke? Like,what the actual hell happened?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

boy I will never understand suicide... specially with "successful" people, I know a lot of them are alone and guarded but it's just so sad, every emotional pain can be fixed :((

edit: this lake is creepy and it looks artificial, i'm very suspicious of this kind of lakes and I would never go to any of them

I saw this in an article about the lake:

“There’s full-grown trees and debris under the lake. It’s been a couple years since someone drowned here in Lake Piru, that an accident’s happened in the lake, but it has happened before,' he said.”

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

• Like 2
Just now, Mattyj7883 said:

I saw this in an article about the lake:

“There’s full-grown trees and debris under the lake. It’s been a couple years since someone drowned here in Lake Piru, that an accident’s happened in the lake, but it has happened before,' he said.”

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

That’s terrifying 😒 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Sorry, I got confused...

I want to quote to @Mattyj7883 that it possible that she may have come across a tree or something under the lake.

Yes, it’s totally possible.  Plus, the size of the lake, the fact that it goes anywhere from 5ft to 140ft deep (I believe from what I read somewhere), and limited visibility for divers who can only see a few feet in front of them also add to the difficulty of the search.  So sad.  😔

• Like 3
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

If you need more reason to cry, here’s Naya Rivera doing “me against the music” :wontcry:

I can’t believe she never had the chance to be a solo pop star. Bless her, and her poor baby.

I always thought she had one of the better voices next to Amber 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.