Common misconceptions about your country?

Slayer

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Ugh, I was in Ireland for an exchange program, and the students from Romania were awesome. They gave me some kind of traditional homemade booze - it was really good, and I got lowkey ****faced. :cheese: Also, one of them was super cute, and I had a huge crush on him. I kind of embarrassed myself by getting drunk and telling the cute guy's brother that I liked him. I was mortified the next day. :weusay:

You’re cute. Yeah, that booze is called Palinca or Rachie. :gloriascary: It’s popular over here and I can’t believe these little *****es gave you that. :OMGney: It’s a traditional drink made from different fruits and it’s considered the strongest drink in my country. :gloriascary:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Of course not

You guys have Dracula and sparkly vampires :jj:

Yes, we have the Bran castle known as Dracula. Also, this castle is located in Transylvania which is one of the most gorgeous places in Romania. Prince Charles owns a couple of villages here because he loves the culture. 

Dracula-Night.jpg

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, we have the Bran castle known as Dracula. Also, this castle is located in Transylvania which is one of the most gorgeous places in Romania. Prince Charles owns a couple of villages here because he loves the culture. 

Dracula-Night.jpg

It’s beautiful!! :gloriascary:

Can you send Dracula my way, though? :jj:

I need a sugar daddy :jj:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Most people don't even know my country exists, so there's pretty much no misconceptions. :weusay: I remember seeing this graph, though, and thought it was hilarious:

dohqa8l94kb41.png?auto=webp&s=8651806afe100222ae86810eba3b0df9bbd95f57

Using the female symbol instead of a traditional bar was a choice. :cheese: Not Latvian women being giants that are more than 3 times bigger than Indian women. :chrissy:

Didn’t you say you’re a giant too? Is your mom also a giant? :OMGney:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Because they won’t embed

You have to get the actual link of the image. I don't know how to explain it. The link you get from imgur is not it. Uhmm... you open the image on a new tab. Copy the link. That's the one. Paste it here and it will embed. :barbie:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block