Common misconceptions about your country?

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You have to get the actual link of the image. I don't know how to explain it. The link you get from imgur is not it. Uhmm... you open the image on a new tab. Copy the link. That's the one. Paste it here and it will embed. :barbie:

Yeah, you need to copy and paste the url from the address bar and not the link imgr give you.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You have to get the actual link of the image. I don't know how to explain it. The link you get from imgur is not it. Uhmm... you open the image on a new tab. Copy the link. That's the one. Paste it here and it will embed. :barbie:

It’s not working. :tiffanycries:

• Haha 1
Just now, Towelney said:

When I try to do that, it won’t insert. :shaking:
The text box goes white

Sometimes it doesn't insert itself so easily. You'll have to relax, breathe, and try again with a different.... browser. If that doesn't help, @Roxxyshould be able to help you with some tips on how to make the process (of posting pictures that is) smoother and painless.

:jj:

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Click on 'Insert other media' and then 'Insert image from URL'. Paste the link. Click 'Insert into post' and boom. You're done. Just like last night. :jj:

24 minutes ago, Towelney said:

hreGtjT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

omg did you use imgur? how do you embed? i can't do it ever for imgur:clicktina:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

omg did you use imgur? how do you embed? i can't do it ever for imgur:clicktina:

When it’s uploaded onto imgur, press on the image until you see an option that says copy. 

On exhell, click “insert other media,” then click “insert image from url.” Paste it in and it should upload ☺️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block