Katy Perry is a frowning clown on the cover for new album "Smile"

7 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If you're referring to the one posted in the OP, that's not the actual quality. That is a fan edit of the low quality leak. This is actually the original:

okay the quality is better but the coloures ugh...I HATE it when people combine red and blue. THEY DON'T MATCH!

The album is available for preorder in New Zealand. Not sure about the Target Deluxe, but the standard edition is only 12 songs long (37 minutes), which is definitely a good thing, IMO. :heresthetea: Songs that have made the cut:

• Never Really Over
  • Harleys In Hawaii
  • Daisies
  • Smile

All other singles have been scrapped it seems. Even "Never Worn White". :idkney: Glad she kept "NRO" and "HIH" because those were really good. :straddle: Full cover:

Spoiler

3000x3000bb.jpeg

I hated it when it leaked, but seeing it in all its glory makes me like it. :)

• Like 2
16 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I mean Prism is a great cover but look at the material it's up against. OOTB, TD and Smile are just beautiful and Witness had a deep meaning. Prism looks like the first glory cover shot by Randee :gagasmile:

ijI55jV.jpg

mHw9XSI.jpg

2UGyQQ7.jpg

uv0OPQe.jpg

blxQopY.jpg

i agree, I think PRISM's cover is kinda tacky, definitely looks quite dated now and very early 2010s, while her other covers feel more timeless.

• Like 1

I hardly listen to leaks anymore because they have ruined songs for me in the past. They sometimes sound different and the quality lacks. That said, I just listened to Smile this morning. Its ok...nothing unique :parisok: but I found it interesting that her album tracks are uploaded & Harleys in hawaii is the final track on the US Version. Wish I could insert a pic on here but idk how :ririshade2:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block