Katy Perry is a frowning clown on the cover for new album "Smile"

Lol...uhm well. I really dont know what to say.  :receipts2: Other than it is not terrible  :yaknow:

She really did went from having an iconic cover with Teenage Dream to this. What an evolution :katyfrog::airpls:

Still looking forward to the songs. Theres never too many KP songs for me. So Im ready for the clown fest :snarky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

Just like every homophobic thing backfired on Cardi? :akii:
At least this clown is releasing music and most of her profits go to her pocket. :akii:

Style. We’re on good terms I thought. Let’s not go down the wrong road. Cardi isn’t homophobic, Doja Cat is. When Offset displayed homophobic behavior, cardi acknowledged it and said he needs to be educated about the LGBT community. Stop

Youre the one ignoring Nicki working with a predator twice, marrying a predator, and financially supporting a predator. Also let’s not forget nickis homophobic tweet about the pulse nightclub massacre. And let’s not forget Nicki lied about being bisexual at the beginning of her career. And let’s not forget “Romans Revenge” includes the f-word that’s derogatory to gay men. Sounds homophobic to me. You don’t want to go down this road, boo. I was minding my business 

Real Housewives Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Style. We’re on good terms I thought. Let’s not go down the wrong road. Cardi isn’t homophobic, Doja Cat is. When Offset displayed homophobic behavior, cardi acknowledged it and said he needs to be educated about the LGBT community. Stop

Youre the one ignoring Nicki working with a predator twice, marrying a predator, and financially supporting a predator. Also let’s not forget nickis homophobic tweet about the pulse nightclub massacre. And let’s not forget Nicki lied about being bisexual at the beginning of her career. You don’t want to go down this road, boo. I was minding my business 

Real Housewives Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

I think I agree with you and this album cover will backfire on her. I don’t know why she thought it’s a good idea to dress as a clown when you have been one for three years now. :beynah:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think I agree with you and this album cover will backfire on her. I don’t know why she thought it’s a good idea to dress as a clown when you have been one for three years now. :beynah:

Yes we agree. I certainly hope nickis next album involves a clown album cover also. She’s become a clown just like Katy. I bet she makes great balloon animals at least 

barbie tingz GIF by Nicki Minaj

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block