Madonna is naked on Instagram

2 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

I want to see a Madonna s3x tape! It would be hot! :werk:

1 hour ago, Neneleaks said:

Honestly would be down for any tape from her but something about her now makes me sooo curious about how she is in bed. I bet she is just so extra and does crazy yoga moves :janet:

You guys sure need to look into the *** Book. Is full of naked Madonna and naked guys

Spoiler

623c70ab9fb83719a5cbd45713fcf04b.jpg

cfaa50102e100821a3039b7effbedca2--star-p (yes, it's Naomi Campbell and Madonna kissing) 

Madonna's publishers were apprehensive about the release and the book's commercial potential. It was released on October 21, 1992, the day after Madonna's fifth studio album Erotica, A cd single 'Erotic' was also packaged with the book. It sold over 150,000 copies on its first day, and remains the fastest-selling coffee table book. *** topped the New York TimesBest Seller list and went on to sell more than 1.5 million copies worldwide.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, BorninaBarn said:

Body looks great for 60.Timeless Queen.Love that madge does whatever she wants and always says whats on her mind,regardless of any backlash.Live for her diva moments.And yes the plastic surgery is tragic but Britney's made that same mistake☹.At least Madge waited til her 50s-60s to toy around.Anyway,love her.madonna beautiful stranger GIF

she started in year 1990 with collagen in her lips. so she started with 32, a lil like Britney indeed.

• Like 1

The ageist comments here are so awful...

Y'all know that Britney's no longer seem by the public as a little girl, right? :jj:
If Madonna's face looks like this now it's because of the horrible comments she received during the past 20 years. And she's one of the toughest in this game, can't even imagine the other girls in their 60s.

Look at Gaga's face at the age of 34.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

she started in year 1990 with collagen in her lips. so she started with 32, a lil like Britney indeed.

Didn't really notice it until her 50's but then I didn't really follow her until more recently (90s baby here).I don't believe anyone should ruin their natural beauty however stan for her promoting self love and beauty @ at 60 something yrs of age.She's still doing her thing.

• Like 1

Someone said it best. 

She waited to over do it until her mid 50s. Most started  in their 20s Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj hello to u gurls who feel breasts and butts needs to look unnatural..

The last time Britney looked Britney was the Britney jean album cover.

The glory cover made her look like Aubrey o day from danity kane (who in my opinion looked better before the surgery,  But I blame Diddy saying mean things to her for accelerating what was bound to happen in the first place)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block