New TikTok video about #FreeBritney

They’ve stolen 12 years of her life already, 12 years! Abused and forced to work. They over medicated her to the point where she seemed dead from 2011 to 2013.  She hasn’t been able to have a normal relationship with her kids or her boyfriends and friends. She has lost touch with reality and the world around her. They monitor every single move she does. Her ******* kids have way more freedom and privacy than her. It’s so ****ed up. It’s like being in jail or kidnapped. She deserves her life back! FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY! 

• Like 1

I just don’t understand why they can’t find the right meds to give her back even half of her freedoms. I Know none of know the exact extent of her mental issues, but come on already. It seems all she does is hang around her house and sometimes she goes out with Sam, etc. on little dates. When was the last time she was alllowed to go to a Target or Walgreens and buy herself a cute shirt, or a book, or some makeup, or go thru the McDonald’s drive thru??? Little things we take for granted and do all the time she can’t. It’s truly maddening.