New TikTok video about #FreeBritney

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I know this tiktok is well intended  and I appreciate that it’s going viral so people can understand her more BUT I don’t appreciate it when people say she looks like she is in disarray or in a state of emptiness... it is rude tbh. It seems like she genuinely enjoys twirling around for the camera and having mini fashion shows and we should let her have that.

It takes away from the point of “DON’T CYBER BULLY!!” when you’re all “she’s empty and disheveled”

I know and I hate all the assumptions about her medication it’s really irritating. But, overall, the video is a good thing I just wish it didn’t make assumptions and perpetuate anti-medication. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Old Britney, new Britney, small Britney, tall Britney all we want is a FREE BRITNEY! 

She can do as she pleases after that. I wouldn't expect her to perform another day in her life.

She'll retire, be sure of that.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Girl this isn’t about getting the old Britney back, its about giving her the freedom she deserves, to live life on her own terms.

I agree that she deserves it but you can be sure she'll retire from music definitely. No more albums tours etc.. So this isn't really good news for us.

6 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

You sound very selfish. You are almost implying that we are better off with her in the c-ship so we can continue to get content from her for sure.

If shes free, time will tell if she’ll work again. But don’t be so sure she’ll retire though. Shes over the business right now because she has to do everything on everyone else's terms. But she herself has said she’ll probably have 10 more albums in her. Music and performing is what she knows, and if shes free and can utilize her vision and artistry to the fullest, things might be different and she’ll be passionate again. 

I mean look how invested she was during Glory era, she seemed really happy to have a lot or creative control and it showed in the way she was acting. 

Yeah she was more invested in Glory than FF or BJ for sure but imagine if she had the choice, i think she would have stayed at her house with her kids and Sam. So yeah good thing for her but probably the end of her musical career as we know it. I'll still be happy for her but still sad no new music will come anymore.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, igmate said:

Yeah she was more invested in Glory than FF or BJ for sure but imagine if she had the choice, i think she would have stayed at her house with her kids and Sam. So yeah good thing for her but probably the end of her musical career as we know it. I will still ba happy for her but still sad no new music will come anymore

Girl Britney enjoys making music. If she doesn't do it she will get bored lol her kids are going off to college sooner rather than later. What is she gonna do then?

Maybe she’ll have a little girl, but music will always be there. She’s not going anywhere.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Girl Britney enjoys making music. If she doesn't do it she will get bored lol her kids are going off to college sooner rather than later. What is she gonna do then?

Maybe she’ll have a little girl, but music will always be there. She’s not going anywhere.

Hope you're right. We'll see, but i'm not getting my hopes up for anything new after the conservatorships ends.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I might make a new YouTube account and start making informative videos like this one for people who don’t know. I used to make videos ten years ago and had a lot of success. The public needs to know about this because movements are the new thing and she deserves her story heard. This is great! We as fans need to make sure we’re informing people who don’t follow her what’s really going on and explain to people her quirky and misunderstood side. 

Yes if you do it please tell us so we can follow you.