Katy Perry says she's including "Never Really Over" on KP5

• Leader

Katy Perry revealed "Never Really Over" will land on her forthcoming fifth studio album.

"I'm definitely going to put 'Never Really Over' on the record," she told Kiss 92.5's Chris Kelly of the fan favorite track. 

It's one of the best-performing songs she's had in a minute. It peaked at #15 on the Hot 100. It's certified gold by the RIAA.

The new record drops August 14th. 

It's smart. That means her new record will have strong streaming figures upon launching. 

katy-never.jpg.949f98c6edd4044ebd4d4103e4e8cd5e.jpg

Related:

• Love 3

Ok, I just watched it.

Feel like I had seen part of it before, but maybe not in full or I would remember this

aracelyperry.png

She looks a lot like Mexican actress Aracely Arámbula in that part in particular. It's hard to find a proper picture that shows the resemblance, because you would have to see Aracely in motion, but those that know her from the telenovelas can see what I'm talking about.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:tina: I hope you're just making a play on words here :martini:

No, I hadn't heard it, at least not in full. I always see people mentioning many songs like that and another about Hawaii, but I think I never heard any of her songs after that video with Gretchen.

I just watched the video now, and feel like I have seen those scenes in the fields, but I don't remember listening to the song. Maybe I just saw some Billboard article featuring it or something. The only "newer" videos of hers that I've seen is the one where she revealed her pregnancy and Daisies. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ok, I just watched it.

Feel like I had seen part of it before, but maybe not in full or I would remember this

aracelyperry.png

She looks a lot like Mexican actress Aracely Arámbula in that part in particular. It's hard to find a proper picture that shows the resemblance, because you would have to see Aracely in motion, but those that know her from the telenovelas can see what I'm talking about.

I feel like I’ve seen the future. That’s going to be how Katy looks at 45 (so 3 months from now)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Well no wonder shes been performing this with Daisies :katycream: but I am wondering why she hasn’t released the name of the album :wyd: like why is it such a secret :hillary: is it a title track? She mentioned in her Coke Studio Sessions that the album will have a Circus theme. Guess Britney has inspired her :thelook:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Well no wonder shes been performing this with Daisies :katycream: but I am wondering why she hasn’t released the name of the album :wyd: like why is it such a secret :hillary: is it a title track? She mentioned in her Coke Studio Sessions that the album will have a Circus theme. Guess Britney has inspired her :thelook:

Omg why did I thought her album was called daisies? :britlol:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block