Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

Watch the video where Sam writes the word Stronger on Britney's cast. There you can hear Britney saying in a very low and husky voice I love you, baby. This is her real voice, which has become so because of nicotine. The vocal cords become rough, the lungs become tarred, the skin loses its tone and healthy color, and the bones become brittle. This is only the minimum harm from Smoking. The worst thing is of course cancer. I remember crying when I first found out that my favorite Britney was Smoking. This was my childhood tragedy. I understand that this is everyone's choice, but I hope people will one day understand that Smoking is an evil and silent killer. Take care 🙏

• Like 1
13 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I wonder why her paid babysitter “boyfriend” hasn’t had any influence on her over that unhealthy habit? 🤔

13 hours ago, pubsluft said:

Brit doesn’t really smoke her cigarettes.. she only puffs her Marlboros. Like always.  

12 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I hope that she quits smoking :decisions:

she doesn't seem to be that big of a smoker though

edit: just noticed her face mask down, messy hair + driving while smoking :gloria: strong 2007ney vibes

12 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I believe she is a chain smoker. This has been confirmed a long time ago.

Anyhow I think cigarettes are the only guilty pleasure she has left since she was put in conservatorship. So let her be 

To be fair she has said multiple times in the past that she strictly 'smokes' when she's on album mode so who knows :oprah:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

To be fair she has said multiple times in the past that she strictly 'smokes' when she's on album mode so who knows :oprah:

Yeah but it’s an addicting habit and since then she’s been seen just smoking whenever. It’s always “just this once” 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a hater, but yea I agree with this. If I were Sam I'd say babe.... :nonono:

I imagine it would be hard to date someone if they smoked and you didn't. Not trying to be judgmental or better than thou. It's just a really unhealthy habit imo. Sigh. 

But how do we know he didn't suggest her to quit..? Maybe he did, but I guess after about 20 years of smoking it's very, very hard to quit. 
+ our girl can't do any ***** or drink alcohol, can't eat much because everyone would say she's fat, soooo one thing she can legally do is to smoke damn cigs, maybe she just doesn't want to quit? 
Maybe it's her only one guilty pleasure? 
If she doesn't want to quit, then Sam (or anyone else) can't force her to do it. :yaknow: Literally one of very few things no one can't force her to do... :(

I have an abusive father who smokes all the ******* time. Wish I could slap his *** but oh well.

His smoking was so severe danger towards me that it causes me to have asmath (or whatever you spell it) his smoking is like as if a house was burning. Might as well aswell die from choking the gases.

And it mades me concerned for Britney, for her boyfriend, for her mother, for her children and more importantly, herself. Cig has a lot of dangerous ingredients inside and it's like as if it was an assassin. I hope she quits it, I just don't want the same tragedy happened to the people around her and herself.

I recommend her to use electronic cig (like someone suggests) it's still isn't any better but it will make her addiction to smoking stop and it's less dangerous than smoking anyway. I hope she found a new hobby and her ******* father stop restricting her life. No wonder gurl just smoke, cause she can't do any **** with her life anymore. Not even social media.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mmmm Papi said:

I have an abusive father who smokes all the ******* time. Wish I could slap his *** but oh well.

His smoking was so severe danger towards me that it causes me to have asmath (or whatever you spell it) his smoking is like as if a house was burning. Might as well aswell die from choking the gases.

And it mades me concerned for Britney, for her boyfriend, for her mother, for her children and more importantly, herself. Cig has a lot of dangerous ingredients inside and it's like as if it was an assassin. I hope she quits it, I just don't want the same tragedy happened to the people around her and herself.

I recommend her to use electronic cig (like someone suggests) it's still isn't any better but it will make her addiction to smoking stop and it's less dangerous than smoking anyway. I hope she found a new hobby and her ******* father stop restricting her life. No wonder gurl just smoke, cause she can't do any **** with her life anymore. Not even social media.

aww, I hope you're ok and away from him now.the most important thing in life is smoking for some people, I don't get it, I get that it's addictive but how can they let it hurt even their family members?parents should be careful at least but I always see people smoking like chimneys around their babies/children or let others poison their children (those "others"  also deserve a good slap in their ******* faces), pregnant women torturing the poor baby in their bellies with that ****...ugh...

On 6/30/2020 at 10:26 PM, EasyThere said:

She probably stopped for a smoke break. She probably doesn't know how to drive while smoking. Me tease unless I go real slow lol. But than again I drive manual,and she is driving automatic. So who knows hahaha

i think it is completely stupid to smoke while driving. it just adds to the level grossness, like contain yourself girl, i think only chain smokers drive and smoke simultaneously, imo 
smoke GIF

• Like 2