Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

32 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Cuz why woukd he care about her well being? He just wants her $$$

There's only a few of us who know his true intentions 

I just hope she’s in on the hoax at this point. That’s best case scenario. 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don't get what they're doing. Did they just drive around and stop somewhere randomly and she got in the drivers seat to smoke? :weirdmeout:

I can’t say I know what they’re doing but since covid I’ve been working from home and oh my god I get so bored I’ve taken quite a few random drives with no destination 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Damon said:

I honestly don't know how she copes knowing that whatever she's doing or wherever she is, there could be a long-lens camera pointed at her snapping every single second. It'd seriously make me so paranoid! :nydisgust:

That's the reality for us ALL in 2020 - 75% of the ppl in my hood have cameras and if you go out, you are on camera. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are you saying I should be happy for her that she's smoking? That will never happen. I care for her health and well-being. 

for real, if someone I love and care about smokes, I always think "is he/she gonna die early?is she/he gonna die in pain or live a miserable life (health wise) after, like, 50-60 ?" even though one part of me says "**** it.they deserve it.I shouldn't be worrying about them", I can't help feeling bad.so, I don't get it when people say "let her be, it makes her happy" blah blah.she can find other things that would make her happy I'm sure, I know she lives a restricted life but I don't think the only thing she can do is to smoke.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, AP4 said:

All the restrictions she has but they let her smoke 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully she can quit but I don’t think she has any interest in doing so. 

Something goes wrong when her father prohibits her from everything but he doesn't forbid her to smoke.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, LetsRoll said:

It must be staged up. A few weeks earlier there was thread if Britney still smokes because there wasn't any recent candid of her doing it. :ririshade2:

Lou I know you're here:jj:

DDD I thought of that thread too.... I guess Britney/her team reads exhale :tbh:

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

so now people are blaming him for her 20 year old bad habit? i have to laugh :clownery:

Not blaming him. Just thought he could be useful for something. Guess not. 

This also adds credence to their PR relationship status. Sam doesn’t appear to be the type to be okay with dating a smoker. People don’t typically date smokers when they’re non-smokers and as health conscious as he is. It’s a turn off. 

• Like 6
Just now, C0CKy said:

Not blaming him. 
Just thought he could be useful for something. Guess not. 

This also adds credence to their PR relationship status. Sam doesn’t appear to be the type to be okay with dating a smoker. And people don’t typically date smokers when they’re as health conscious as he is. It’s a turn off. 

she is rich, he want only the money 

Told You So Shrug GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Not blaming him. 
Just thought he could be useful for something. Guess not. 

This also adds credence to their PR relationship status. Sam doesn’t appear to be the type to be okay with dating a smoker. People don’t typically date smokers when they’re non-smokers and as health conscious as he is. It’s a turn off. 

yeah I would like to think he tried to get her to stop because, it is strange such a fitness freak would be with a smoker but I guess we can argue Britney is a fitness freak yet she smokes - i wish she didnt :(

maybe it's something that she feels she controls, and she lacks that in her life or the fact it's one of her biggest coping mechanisms :(

i really hope she stops one day.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

yeah I would like to think he tried to get her to stop because, it is strange such a fitness freak would be with a smoker but I guess we can argue Britney is a fitness freak yet she smokes - i wish she didnt :(

maybe it's something that she feels she controls, and she lacks that in her life or the fact it's one of her biggest coping mechanisms :(

i really hope she stops one day.

It looks really bad on her CONservators who most likely have to be the ones purchasing these since she’s a minor in the eyes of the law. It’s almost as if they want to accelerate her death. Isn’t their job to protect her from harm?

• Like 6