Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

I was starting to think maybe she quit but I mean she definitely seems to smoke less for sure which is good, quitting is not easy I know her struggle lol I quit maybe 6 years ago now, if she wants to quit (which I mean I want her to live a long life so it’d be good but she needs a vice) she should get an electronic, not like those crazy vapes the kids use lol but just like a simple electronic one it was a life saver for me anyway stages, not staged whatever it’s always nice to see her ❤️❤️ 

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a hater, but yea I agree with this. If I were Sam I'd say babe.... :nonono:

I imagine it would be hard to date someone if they smoked and you didn't. Not trying to be judgmental or better than thou. It's just a really unhealthy habit imo. Sigh. 

I don't like sam but sometimes I feel bad for him, I am really really so in love with a guy and I even opened up to him, said "I love you" to his face and he said " wow...thanks". I was like :ehum: at first but now I am telling myself "he smokes, you wouldn't be happy with him anyway" and I can't even feel bad for being rejected when I think like that.:haha:

Idk why I'm telling you this, I'm sure no one is interested in my (non-existent) love life.:yesokay: I was just going to tell you that I agreed with you.whatever...

• Haha 2