Unseen Britney x Greg Kandel 2003 Photos

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

When I was a teen during the In The Zone era :imcute: I used to be so jealous of her belly button piercing :yesplease: and I swore to myself i'll get one when i'm older. :sobbing: Fast forward to now, if you ask me about getting my belly button pierced... :nonono:

Lol same. It’s not happening for me cause I’m a big girl who could never pull it off :haha: 

Anyway, I’ve always loved this photoshoot!!! It’s so good to see these outtakes!!!

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

When I was a teen during the In The Zone era :imcute: I used to be so jealous of her belly button piercing :yesplease: and I swore to myself i'll get one when i'm older. :sobbing: Fast forward to now, if you ask me about getting my belly button pierced... :nonono:

9 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Britney got her belly button pierced so I got my belly button pierced. :explainlol:

18-year-old me got her belly button pierced and scored a tramp stamp because Britney had both :ehidk:

Both relics of the past remain and make appearances when I wear crop tops, which is like every day. Hello, the 2000s called :britoverit:

16 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

18-year-old me got her belly button pierced and scored a tramp stamp because Britney had both 

:gaspney:

I want a tramp stamp too, like a fairy like Britney's. :queenie:

17 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Both relics of the past remain and make appearances when I wear crop tops, which is like every day. Hello, the 2000s called 

Girl, whatchumean 2000s. I still wear crop tops too. :mattafact:

• Like 1