Demi Lovato released a new song/movie yesterday but nobody seems to care

The song is weird, I like the verses, but the chorus is just not right. It feels like 2 different songs, like the verses build up and then the chorus doesn’t meet the expectation. I dunno. The blonde wig is awful. Honestly Demi deserve the floppage for her finsta where she hated on Selena, we all know who you really are now. I mean she wasn’t very like able before that either, but now I know she’s just terrible. 

• Like 3
On 6/27/2020 at 7:46 PM, dr35 said:

You know what makes me sad? I  used to really like Demi.... but all of her constant personal drama and fights over nothing have just soured her for me. I   don't really care about her new releases anymore 

How insensitive, let’s hope you or nobody you know struggle with **** addiction due to pressures on their looks.

Exactly what is wrong with the society we live in . 

• Haha 1

She is just playing a sorta parody of a Icelandic Eurovision contestant. The song and the whole cameo are just that, I don't think she was after a Best Original Song/ Best Supporting Actress with this movie. It was just something chill, and funny, like the movie. The movie is quite fun, and good cameos from past Eurovision participant/winners, and overall good music. Eurovision type.

Netflix Eurovision movie’s “Husavik” storms into global iTunes top 10s - https://escxtra.com/2020/06/28/netflix-eurovision-husavik-itunes/ 

On 6/28/2020 at 11:39 PM, jms910 said:

Ugh all that screaming at the end kind of ruins it. Was a cute song up until then. Demi we know you can sing. You are not Christina Aguilera. Please stop screaming on every song. You don’t have to prove anything. 

She’s a great singer but I hate how she overuses her vocals in some songs just to prove a point.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block