Billie Eilish goes an unfollowing spree

• Leader

Billie Eilish unfollowed a lot of her famous friends on Instagram today. She was under some pressure to disassociate with people who are alleged abusers after posting an Insta story that read: “if I’m following your abuser DM me and I’ll unfollow them.” She since deleted it.

She unfollowed Justin Bieber, whom she idolized and collaborated with, Ansel Elgort, Nicki Minaj, XXXTentacion and Chris Brown. 

We love a woke queen.

Related:

billie-unfollow.jpg

But wasn’t the JB story fake? :dontlike: It even sounded like an erotic fan fiction written by a 15 yo :yaknow:

Billie probably acted too fast with a teenager rage like “I’m done bruh!!! Dat sh.i.t is wack!!” just to end up having to unfollow her idol. :billie:

Edit: Also didn’t she know about her best friend xxtentacion’s case until now??? :watrusayin:

• Like 6

Well in the me too era, Girls will always look like the victim.

I give Biebs credit, But his post made it sound like he was gonna let it past like Kanye on the Taylor swift situation,  which is probably why Kim spoke up, cos she couldn't stand back and watch her husband be a villian, even though he allowed it by not defending himself.

Even Biebs said from the advice of his wife and his team, they felt he should speak up. 

As for Ansel, sadly he admitted to be young and stupid,  so he killed his career indeed by that admission. 

Now If only Dr. Luke spoke up instead of going to court,  he probably would be like biebs and believable. 

But the public of court opinion sided with Kesha on that one. 

11 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Idc that she is stupid enough to forgive him just because she is stupid doesnt make me stupid :jeanluc:. What escalated back then was not peanuts and i stan for self-respect 

Rat Nono GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

good point but Rihanna know that situation better than everyone, so if is ok for her is ok also for me :janet:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block