Billie Eilish goes an unfollowing spree

3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Nicki Minaj's brother sentenced to 25 years for child ****

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-51280576 

and that ***** still supports him :tired:

When i read that i was really surprised, i hadn't heard this and when you said brother i thought you meant the young one in that documentary where she called him lamb, and bought the house for her mom and him.

Like i didn't know she had an older brother at all, she acted in that documentary that her little brother was her only brother. 

11 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Im shook she have followed Chris Brown all along Well Aware of the Rihanna incident in what 2008? Bi*ch might not even Care is what i Can perceive from that. It is a pr stunt to make herself look super likeable, but the CB thing Busts her big time in my book. She Hella fake sorry :icant2: fight me

Completely agree. Why was she following him in the first place?!? It’s no secret how awful Chris Brien is. She’s just trying to look woke. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block