Justin Bieber is suing the fans who claim he ******** abused them

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

No thanks. I don’t forgive people who spew comments that many people deem racist. Once you show your true colors, I remember....

.cardi b GIF

#BlackLivesMatter

can you please stop with that narrative? i'm italian and i'm also victim of racism, educate yourself please

"Anti-Italianism or Italophobia is a negative attitude regarding Italian people or people with Italian ancestry, often expressed through the use of prejudice, discrimination, or stereotypes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

No thanks. I don’t forgive people who spew comments that many people deem racist. Once you show your true colors, I remember....

.cardi b GIF

#BlackLivesMatter

He said that he was silly for posting a bad joke. So why not forgive? We should all forgive people no matter what they do!
Forgive and Love 💖

8 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can you please stop with that narrative? i'm italian and i'm also victim of racism, educate yourself please

"Anti-Italianism or Italophobia is a negative attitude regarding Italian people or people with Italian ancestry, often expressed through the use of prejudice, discrimination, or stereotypes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

I’m half Italian. Save it. Camila Cabello is a person of color as well and she’s blatantly racist. Any race can be racist, so, save it and leave me alone. My previous message to you clearly said stop messaging me. Continually messaging someone once they say stop is harassment. I wish you well. @Jordan Miller 

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

He said this in the black panther petition to remove beyonce thread:

He legit said this to me, and i am Asian. This is racist and even Jordan miller downvoted that post. 

Just get over it. Onlybeyonce is racist.

Huh? I know Onlybeyonce (an aberration and embarrassment to the Hive) is racist. I was talking about Justin Bieber which is why I used the Camilla Capuchino comparison cause of their similar situations.

2 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

she's literally not releasing her name because dumb  fan girls and gays would destroy the hell out of her.  look at ALL of these DISGUSTING comments on this thread by 30-something year old white gay men (sorry to generalize but come on lol). If these comments are rooted in misogyny, imagine how the GP consisting of fan girls and music execs could do to discredit her if she shared her identity. It's often a safety thing and for the protection of victims.  

i'm not sure about validity either as I wasn't there, but we can't dismiss this allegation as false either. 

Justin has now released loads of receipts disproving her story and it is true what he said, it's factually impossible that this could have happened. I'm not a fan of Justin so i'm not defending him because of being a "fan" or whatever but her story had so many holes, no proof they even met, Justin provided receipts and people have found an earlier tweet from this year from the same girl saying that she'll never get noticed by Justin. We don't know what this girl is like, she could have an extremely ****ed up mind and think "Hey if i accused him of ******** assaulting me, i'll get his attention" some people are ****ed up like that. I'm very happy he's taking legal action against her. 

• Like 7
18 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Im getting angry Reading this! If he wants you to join him at the hotel, Girl you should know what is up! If he is in bed and asks you to join him and you do that you consent! If he starts kissing you and you kiss back in a ten minute makeout session you have consented! You did never try to leave you never Said you were not okay with it and you allowed him to undress you. That is consent. Speak up, silent mouths dont get fed and all the moves you did were consensual. This Girl does not know what ****** assault is and she is stupid For going to the hotel thinking she would get a soda and a Seat on the Couch 

I think maybe the situation with justin was different

but in general i think this is a problematic mindset

he's a celebrity, of course she's down to hangout with him in his hotel room, that doesn't mean she consented to ***.

and if she kisses him back and they have a makeout session, so what? that doesn't mean she's consenting to have ****** intercourse and be penetrated by him. it means she consented to a makeout session.

it's okay to want to have a makeout session but not want to go all the way.

it's even okay to want to dry hump but not want to go all the way.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

what? can you give more details?:umomg:

there's a lot of symbolism in the video (there's a breakdown of it on yt) + the promo he had on his instagram leading up to the song's release (pictures of random babies with the hashtag yummy, if u remember) all reference the pizzagate "conspiracy". it goes really deep and it's pretty dark stuff, but a few searches on yt/twitter can give you a lot of info. if you're unsure about credibility, i would look up jeffery epstein or read the e-mails between hillary clinton and john podesta, leaked by wikileaks a while back. hope this helps!

• Like 1
On 6/22/2020 at 4:53 AM, Britney'sBish said:

Did Taylor write this shyt?

I can't stand Bieber personally, but this sounds fake AF.

Even if it were true you can't call it ****** assault after taking it that far, only asking it to stop after he was inside.

"Did I consent to this" what? do people have to get it in writing now?

Heavy Making out - no issue

Took your underwear off - no issue

He whipped it out - again indicated no issue

Slipped inside - THIS IS ASSAULT!

I'm sorry but that's total bullshyt..

Yikes... the thing about consent is that it's supposed to be reversible, meaning that, at any given moment, if one of the people participating starts feeling uncomfortable and wants to stop, the other(s) has / have to respect that and stop. I'm not trying to argue over whether the allegation is true or not, I'm just pointing out that I really don't like this way of thinking.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/178198-planned-parenthood-graphic-uses-fries-to-explain-consent-in-a-way-anyone-can-understand

On 6/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, Stefani said:

The moral side of me: If true, then I side with the victim and support her 100%. :tiffsniffle:

The desperate gay side of me: Whoo child, JB could assault me anytime. :truthtea:

A-Are you actually serious right now? :tina: Making jokes about s3xu@l @ss@ult, as if that doesn't cause so many people mental health issues and trauma? That's so disgusting and I don't get how you thought this was appropriate to think about, let alone post. :wtf:

9 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yikes... the thing about consent is that it's supposed to be reversible, meaning that, at any given moment, if one of the people participating starts feeling uncomfortable and wants to stop, the other(s) has / have to respect that and stop. I'm not trying to argue over whether the allegation is true or not, I'm just pointing out that I really don't like this way of thinking.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/178198-planned-parenthood-graphic-uses-fries-to-explain-consent-in-a-way-anyone-can-understand

Well I don't like that way of thinking either, it'll create tons of **** allegations when it's not necessarily true.  

There has to be a point where one has to take accountability for putting themselves into unsafe situations. I think most people who go out to parties and drink can say they've done things they regret. When alcohol is involved it could be argued that neither party is in the clear headspace for consent. There does need to be some level of responsibility, I feel the way things are progressing there's this free pass to be reckless and people really need to be responsible on both sides.

I don't think it'd be fair to call it a **** if someone had been given the greenlight the entire night, then when they've already been inside for an undetermined amount of time to turn around and be like, "Oh now I don't like this, now I'm being *****". 

Now I'm not saying the person gets to keep going, cuz if someone says stop, then STOP. But labeling it a ****** assault, given what was played out in this particular narrative, isn't exactly accurate either.

That would be like people having *** and because they weren't good in bed you made them stop. You don't get to call that a **** or a ****** assault...

I just feel that chart puts all of the responsibility and accountability on the male or top, when it really isn't that cut and dry. Communication is everything.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block