Justin Bieber is suing the fans who claim he ******** abused them

• Leader

Update: Justin Bieber is suing the two fans for $10 million apiece.

From TMZ:

Bieber is suing 2 Jane Does -- who go by Danielle and Kadi on social media -- for defamation over what he calls "malicious" claims he ******** assaulted them in 2014 and 2015, respectively.

Update: Justin Bieber speaks out against the allegations claiming he ******** assaulted a fan.

Earlier:

A former fan of Justin Bieber's claims the pop star ******** assaulted her in 2014 when he was 20-years-old (and dating Selena Gomez) and she was 21. 

The girl goes by the name Danielle. She says she was inspired to share her alleged story after a woman named Gabby recanted her claims that actor Ansel Elgort ******** assaulted her.

Danielle says she has photos from the night, however is choosing to not publish them for legal reasons. 

Read the note below:

EbANH9xWAAEhTEy?format=jpg&name=large

EbANH9xXgAABfxT?format=jpg&name=large

EbANIA6XsAcS_xm?format=jpg&name=large

EbANIA6XsAcS_xm?format=jpg&name=large

EbANIA8X0AIM7X6?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

bieber-denies.jpg.57b43173142d3f54ab7d5190c6af18b9.jpg

the way she tells the story sounds fake, especially after she started describing what happened in bed in detail like that, I felt like I was reading fifty shades of gray.I hope it's fake, it's horrible if it really happened.yes, she shouldn't have gone to his room but justin shouldn't even have invited her to his room without openly asking if she wanted to have *** with him.and even when you go to someone's room and start making out you still have the right to change your mind and the other person has to stop.it's definitely **** if it happened but...Idk, doesn't sound real.btw, of course she should have gone to police but unless she is making this all up, I appreciate her for telling it.victims should share their stories and rapists should be known for being a ******.but if she is lying she is a horrible person and justin should sue her.

ps: the stupid censorship...:nyheadache:

• Like 3

I don't like this idea that I keep seeing on twitter where people say "I support everyone who comes forward because I'd rather believe a liar than believe a ******"

This is a false dichotomy fallacy. You don't have to support either.

I think it's important that we realize there's the option to step back and say "there isn't enough evidence right now for me to make a judgment about this". 

• Like 7

I always feel so conflicted about stuff like this. On the one hand, I think it's important to believe victims and not to invalidate their experience. On the other hand, I recently spoke to someone who had been falsely accused of **** and it can do so much damage, it can literally destroy someone's life. So I'm always a little bit hesitant to believe stories like this when there absolutely no proof and pretty much anybody could have written it (but then again, I realise it's often impossible to prove something like this, especially when there was no one else in the room and it's basically her word against his). If she really wants to pursue this she should probably go to the police and have them start an investigation, speak to potential witnesses and try to gather some evidence. But just cancelling someone online when there's no proof whatsoever kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The principle of innocence until proven guilty is so important imho and is something we should never lose sight of.

• Like 6

So why wasn't she filing report after it happened. There could be evidence of an assault but now it is just her words in the internet. He can say it was consensual.  Also don't u feel suspicious being in another room with him only. It is obvious for me u go to the another room together to get intimate.

1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I don't like this idea that I keep seeing on twitter where people say "I support everyone who comes forward because I'd rather believe a liar than believe a ******"

This is a false dichotomy fallacy. You don't have to support either.

I think it's important that we realize there's the option to step back and say "there isn't enough evidence right now for me to make a judgment about this". 

Absolutely. People need to be careful, otherwise real victims will be shadowed by fake attention seekers. I have no interest in discrediting this whomever and I don't like Bieber, but this sounds like someone going.After $omething

• Like 6

I don't want to remove credit from her story but she's not releasing her last name or any pictures? I mean, atleast the other girl had a picture of Elgorts private snapchat and a picture of them together but for this, there's literally nothing. Just a story, there's no proof they even met. 

People say you should believe victims but some of these people make it so difficult to.

• Like 2

Why would she not want to say what comes next after just describing him putting his ***** in her and thrusting in and out lol like what? I don't think a **** victim would even want to go into that much detail already.  Someone already nailed it when they said it sounded like fanfiction. 

• Like 3
23 hours ago, zenden said:

So why wasn't she filing report after it happened. There could be evidence of an assault but now it is just her words in the internet. He can say it was consensual.  Also don't u feel suspicious being in another room with him only. It is obvious for me u go to the another room together to get intimate.

23 hours ago, blackguillemot said:

I don't like Bieber and never had, but this story is b/s. What did she expect when went into separate room. It is suspicious and she should have made her way out already at this stage. Even though she'd drink, her questioning shows that her mind is not that affected by alcohol. Made up story for sure.

assuming this story is real, he should have stopped if she said they were going too far and that they should stop.I mean, I agree that she shouldn't have gone to his room, it's stupid and I don't believe her but similar things happen irl and you can always change your mind, even after starting to undress and if the other person doesn't stop, it's ****.also if one of the parties isn't as drunk and can think clearer he/she should avoid  *** unless they are doing it with their partners or they clearly agreed on having ***.one of my friends almost got ***** like that (the girl's friend called her and the guy got scared), she went to his home and they drank together and maybe even talked about having *** but she realised that she didn't want to do it, stop means stop.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block