Justin Bieber is suing the fans who claim he ******** abused them

Not trying to discredit this person nor supporting Bieber, but if something happened, wouldn't you go to the police first, take legal actions and then talk about it publicly? 

The way she described things happened sounded like she was not a girl who had no knowledge on what a s3xual invitation is. A real s3xual assault victim would not go very much into details on the encounter.  

False accusations should be taken seriously, since it can strongly damage someone's life. And these people should also get sued for defamation and for disrespecting true s3xual assault victims. 

• Like 5

I don’t know if articles like these should be published on Exhale. Half the people think it’s a made up story, half the people think it’s true. Everybody wants to be a judge when at the end of the day, we have no clue what’s true and what isn’t. 

if it’s true, then imagine how hurt the girl must feel after putting her story out and being discredited for it. If it’s made up, imagine how humiliating it is for Justin. Everybody has feelings, why do people forget that when it’s taught in kindergarten. 

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I know EXACTLY what this is.  This is the comedian Chris D’Elia’s people putting out a bunch of fake metoo stories to clog up the news cycle providing cover for him and his crew being exposed for actual crimes with proof.  So obvious.  All of a sudden all these fake stories come out the day after? So pathetic.  

What did this chris guy do :walkin:

I don’t really want to comment on this/take sides as I know this is quite a sensitive topic and we don’t know the full story. This is just what one person has had to say. But I don’t understand the fascination with accusing a celebrity of ****** assault over Twitter all of a sudden? This has happened with that Ansel guy as well. 

• Like 1

OMG This Cancelation thing goes too far...Why people go call the police and report their cases.

This year is like the britney breakdown , we hope at least or blackout  its coming and i hope that its not chromatica (I LOVE CHROMATICA BUT WE NEED ALSO MORE GOOD MUSIC) :imacat:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

What did this chris guy do :walkin:

Solicited *** from underaged girls, fly them out by blackmailing them to release their ***** if they don’t. And he played a **** on two different shows.  One of them being season 2 of “You” on Netflix where he plays out exactly what he does in real life.  So what’s creepy is this seems to be a known situation that writers are mocking in their shows, and supported by a culture amongst his close comedian friends.  Truly chilling.

edit:  Chris D’Elia’s if you people want to search it and follow the story.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Hi @Jordan Miller i love your forum but it's impossibile to have a serious conversation if this kid keep screaming "racist" in every thread :nyheadache:

It’s well documented that Justin Bieber is racist. “One less lonely n-word”, remember that? And, last week it was revealed that Justin and Scooter made Lil Twist (a black man) take Justin’s charges back in 2013/2014. Screams racist to me 

racist south asian GIF
down vote this comment if you’re racist 

10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Hi @Jordan Miller i love your forum but it's impossibile to have a serious conversation if this kid keep screaming "racist" in every thread :nyheadache:

And also, you’re the biggest racist on this thread. And yes, we know your defense is that you’re not racist because Beyoncé is your avatar 😂idiot GIF

Like @Deyoncesaid, if Thomas Jefferson can have black children while owning slaves, and Donald Trump can hire Omarosa and Ben Carson while still oppressing the black community, then you can still be racist with a black woman as your emoji.

I've reported you over and over to @Jordan Miller

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

And also, you’re the biggest racist on this thread. And yes, we know your defense is that you’re not racist because Beyoncé is your avatar 😂idiot GIF

thanks god everyone hasn't speaks about racism until you have jumped in this thread so everyone can see how stupid is your accusation :deserves:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block