Justin Bieber is suing the fans who claim he ******** abused them

14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Fans are beginning to put the pieces together.
Β 

Β 

damn... based on this, it definitely seems like this other girl Kadi is straight up lying.Β 

you can highkey tell she's interested in fame by going through her twitter and just seems like a clout chaser in general.

and c'mon THIS tweet? there's no way she would tweet this a month after Justin allegedly ***** her if he actually did it.

Β 

If she deletes it by the time you're reading this it's from June 5, 2015 and says "I swear if we don't meet I'll find you and **** you @/justinbieber"

you know I actually remember seeing this girl before, I remember how she was gaining notoriety as a "polyglot" (I feel like only ***holesΒ call themselves that, normal people just say multilingual)Β it seemed like she was lying about speaking as many languages at she says she does.

I remember it was this TikTok in particular:

https://www.tiktok.com/@itsnotkadi/video/6772642642279927046?u_code=0&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=da6mg8621cm3j7&share_item_id=6772642642279927046&timestamp=1592804049&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m

sorry but there's no way someone of her age knows that many languages to the level of fluency she's displaying here. She's literally just reading off of her phone. She really just comes off as someone who lies for clout.

It really looks like she's lying and if that's the case I really hope Justin takes legal action against her because this is such a serious and terrible thing to lie about.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

What'd he say about Asians?

He said this in the black panther petition to remove beyonce thread:

who give a **** about asia?Β why are you obsessed with tiny ****s?Β :gerlwat:

He legit said this to me, and i am Asian. This is racist and even Jordan miller downvoted that post.Β 

Just get over it. Onlybeyonce is racist.

He's posted a lengthy response that you can find on his Twitter or in this gallery:

https://imgur.com/a/XRgiqim

Q1sgbON.jpg

Not sure what she thought would happen - of course he's going to sue her. If anything, this is a good thing because now she'll have the chance to prove herself in court. If not, oh boy, she's got a big storm coming.Β :cackling:Β Obviously, the court system is notoriously bad towards ****** assault victims, but there's a reason for that - **** is so freakin' hard to prove. Especially if you come forward 6 years later.Β :heresthetea:Β The only thing that concerns me is the fact that Justin is a multimillionaire, whereas she's just a regular girl. But we'll see, I guess...Β :idkney:

• Like 1

Im getting angry Reading this! If he wants you to join him at the hotel, Girl you should know what is up! If he is in bed and asks you to join him and you do that you consent! If he starts kissing you and you kiss back in a ten minute makeout session you have consented! You did never try to leave you never Said you were not okay with it and you allowed him to undress you. That is consent. Speak up, silent mouths dont get fed and all the moves you did were consensual. This Girl does not know what ****** assault is and she is stupidΒ For going to the hotel thinking she would get a soda and a Seat on the CouchΒ 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

He said this in the black panther petition to remove beyonce thread:

He legit said this to me, and i am Asian. This is racist and even Jordan miller downvoted that post.Β 

Just get over it. Onlybeyonce is racist.

@Jordan Millersee the above comment‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I’m not the only one calling out this user on being racist! STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE jordan‼️

16 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Millersee the above comment‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I’m not the only one calling out this user on being racist! STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE jordan‼️

dear @Jordan MillerΒ i'm so sorry but i can't stay anymore here if this situation won't stop,Β i'm not a racist and i'm so tired to repeat that in every thread

• Leader
21 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I'm not turning a blind eye. You have made your point super clear to me in the public topics as well as private messages. I am assessing the situation as I previously told you. What does this have to do with Justin Bieber? Also, please don't scream at me. And finally, good morning :teigen:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not turning a blind eye. You have made your point super clear to me in the public topics as well as private messages. I am assessing the situation as I previously told you. What does this have to do with Justin Bieber? Also, please don't scream at me. And finally, good morning :teigen:

Jordan, I’ve been reporting this user for days. I’m glad I finally got your attention.

21 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

dear @Jordan MillerΒ i'm so sorry but i can't stay anymore here if this situation won't stop,Β i'm not a racist and i'm so tired to repeat that in every thread

I didn’t tag you in a post today, sir/ma’am. I simply brought Jordan’s attention to another comment from another userΒ which referred to you as being racist. If More than one person is bringing something to your attention, maybe there’s something you should reflect on.Β Best of luck to you. Don’t reply to me any further. It’ll be harassment if you do. ThanksΒ 

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

I didn’t tag you in a post today, sir/ma’am. I simply brought Jordan’s attention to another comment which referred to you as being racist. Best of luck to you. Don’t reply to me any further. It’ll be harassment of you do. ThanksΒ 

don't quote me, don't tag me, don't answer to my messages, don't stalk me anymore ok?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block