Justin Bieber is suing the fans who claim he ******** abused them

I believe it. People are saying they don’t buy it, but I think if it was someone just wanting attention she would have included her name/photos/whatever. This is why Victims don’t come forward, people don’t believe them, call them liars, and shame them. I’ve never been a Bieber fan, so it makes no difference to me if he’s guilty or innocent. But it will be interesting to see if more women come forward, it’s rarely just a one time thing with someone so rich and powerful. Also, she is playing is a bit overly naive, but we don’t know this girl. Regardless, if at any point she said “this is going too far” he should have stopped and not hushed her up. A person can change their mind at any given point and it should be respected. He could be innocent, but we should still take the accusations seriously and not just write it off as “fan fic” 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Solicited *** from underaged girls, fly them out by blackmailing them to release their ***** if they don’t. And he played a **** on two different shows.  One of them being season 2 of “You” on Netflix where he plays out exactly what he does in real life.  So what’s creepy is this seems to be a known situation that writers are mocking in their shows, and supported by a culture amongst his close comedian friends.  Truly chilling.

edit:  Chris D’Elia’s if you people want to search it and follow the story.

I- :mj:

no surprise there since there are so many pedos and nasty people in the industry 

no wonder brit hates LA and hates going to red carpets and all 

she probs knows more than us about the true evil people  

• Like 5
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

I- :mj:

no surprise there since there are so many pedos and nasty people in the industry 

no wonder brit hates LA and hates going to red carpets and all 

she probs knows more than us about the true evil people  

Probably the whole reason for the conservatorship is a gag order to keep her from talking.  Being a child star On Disney, in beauty pageants, in the music industry as a teen, in Hollywood for crossroads, in photo shoots with all these pervy photographers, from back when she was a kid doing gymnastics all the way to now, she could probably take down the entire industry if they gave her any freedom to talk and let her off her meds.

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Probably the whole reason for the conservatorship is a gag order to keep her from talking.  Being a child star On Disney, in beauty pageants, in the music industry as a teen, in Hollywood for crossroads, in photo shoots with all these pervy photographers, from back when she was a kid doing gymnastics all the way to now, she could probably take down the entire industry if they gave her any freedom to talk and let her off her meds.

I always thought that

shes just so different now and changed 

and honestly I could see that even from going to the oops era to the Britney era 

poor soul I hope she’s happy at the very least 

and someday all these rich Hollywood people get exposed but I think that’s slowly happening now 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Also, to ppl saying why didn’t she file a report with the cops.... have you been paying attention the past weeks?!?! 

A former fan of Justin Bieber's claims the pop star ******** assaulted her in 2014 when he was 20-years-old (and dating Selena Gomez) and she was 21.

:makeup::makeup::makeup:

I have to jump in again because a lot of people want to easily believe this. Ive never been *****,  but I've been ******** assaulted many times in my life when I was younger,  especially when I was underage. It happens so often to women that I understand the need to listen to victims. I am a person who can easily brush off trauma like it isn't a big deal and I've been in ****ed up circumstances,  but never ever have I wanted to go into details about things that have happened to me.  It makes me relive the moment and makes me feel weirdly guilty and shameful and honestly like I did something to cause it.  So i have a hard time reading this girl putting such fanfictionesque detail of her supposed ****.  Nobody I know who has been personally assaulted wants to go into detail.  It just sounds fake.  Add to that how naive she was the entire time. I was never feeling naive and safe when things happened to me,  I'd immediately recognize i was in a bad situation almost the entire time before things happened to me.  I wouldn't have gone to his bed! And last thing she would be thinking of was Selena. I think this story is such an insult to victims. 

• Like 6
On 6/21/2020 at 11:04 AM, OnlyFacts said:

And also, you’re the biggest racist on this thread. And yes, we know your defense is that you’re not racist because Beyoncé is your avatar 😂idiot GIF

Like @Deyoncesaid, if Thomas Jefferson can have black children while owning slaves, and Donald Trump can hire Omarosa and Ben Carson while still oppressing the black community, then you can still be racist with a black woman as your emoji.

I've reported you over and over to @Jordan Miller

I honestly don't think Justin Bieber is racist. He's incessantly apologized for that incident and has never shied away from acknowledging his ignorance at that. Unlike Camilla Camel Toe it was just one incident and he didn't try to pretend like it didn't happen...

• Like 1

Justin just released a statement and mentions Selena in it like 7 times 🤣😂🤣 Hailey must be fuming! He’ll never be able to get away from Selena! Could you imagine if Justin Timberlake came out with a story and mentioned Britney 7 times while he’s married to Jessica Biel? I cannot 
:tifflmao:

• Haha 2

Daaamnnn Justin shut down the accusations beautifully with pure evidence. Love it. 

then I look at Twitter trends and Selena fans are shaming Justin for mentioning her and calling him all sorts of names and saying all sorts of dumb **** like this:

God, people are so dumb. :cackling:  Selena was an alibi, but people are more caught up in a celebrity relationship than truth regarding ****** abuse allegations. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Did Taylor write this shyt?

I can't stand Bieber personally, but this sounds fake AF.

Even if it were true you can't call it ****** assault after taking it that far, only asking it to stop after he was inside.

"Did I consent to this" what? do people have to get it in writing now?

Heavy Making out - no issue

Took your underwear off - no issue

He whipped it out - again indicated no issue

Slipped inside - THIS IS ASSAULT!

I'm sorry but that's total bullshyt.

Stories like this only hurt the credibility of those who were actually ******** assaulted or *****...

• Like 1
15 hours ago, vzlafan said:

OMG This Cancelation thing goes too far...Why people go call the police and report their cases.

This year is like the britney breakdown , we hope at least or blackout  its coming and i hope that its not chromatica (I LOVE CHROMATICA BUT WE NEED ALSO MORE GOOD MUSIC) :imacat:

Listen to after hours, SAWAYAMA, Rare, Future Nostalgia, Kid Krow....

9 hours ago, Deyonce said:

I honestly don't think he's racist. He's incessantly apologized for that incident and has never shied away from acknowledging his ignorance at that. Unlike Camilla Camel Toe it was just one incident and he didn't try to pretend like it didn't happen...

He has not apologized towards his ignorant post towards us, Asians :surejan:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block