Ansel Elgort accused of ******** assaulting a 17-year-old fan, Ansel responds

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ofc I agree that people will be skeptical abt this and whatever that’s ur choice but atleast don’t leave comments like “here come the asexual girls I think he was doing you a favor” 

like that just shows a lot ur crappy character 

I totally agree. That’s not cool AT. ALL. 

Regret isn’t ****.  If she wants to press charges for being underage she can go through the legal process.  But trying to get someone canceled in the court of public opinion, when they’re both young and 3 years apart, and what occurred was consensual, that’s wrong.  Whose to say her story is accurate and this guy is getting his name dragged through the mud because of her poor life choices.  She wasn’t drugged or blackmailed or forced.  She never said stop.  She has regret.  She said she was sobbing,  it’s just not believable.  Crying throughout *** but not being able to say stop or no?  Sounds like a load of bull.  She can go to the authorities if she wants to press charges.  Period.

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Nah he's just human trash upvoting every disgusting comment that victim-shames the girl, and downvoting every comment supporting her.

I’m human trash? Jesus Christ. I’m up-voting comments that I believe make valid points. It’s okay to be discerning. It’s okay to raise valid questions. This is the internet we’re talking about. And we’re looking at a notes screenshot. Like, come on? We don’t know ANYTHING about what happened here. I just think before we start cancelling people and shouting “******”, we should allow time for more information to come to light. 
I’m a victim of ****** assault myself, and I was also ******** abused as child. So I’m not her to shame anyone. I can’t even believe I’m sharing that information on exhale but I’ve also never been called “human trash” before in my entire life. 

• Like 1

The problem is yall really don’t care about the well-being of men in this society.  Do you know how many men of color get falsely accused of **** and have their lives ruined because of vindictive women who want sympathy or specifically want to ruin their exes lives?  “Believe all women” is virtue signaling to look like you’re evolved and get good boy points, and for the girls it’s self-interest.  Meanwhile peoples sons are getting setup by these promiscuous females looking for a come up.  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35-times-men-were-falsely-accused-******-assault-kassy-dillon

16 minutes ago, Dwb25 said:

I’m human trash? Jesus Christ. I’m up-voting comments that I believe make valid points. It’s okay to be discerning. It’s okay to raise valid questions. This is the internet we’re talking about. And we’re looking at a notes screenshot. Like, come on? We don’t know ANYTHING about what happened here. I just think before we start cancelling people and shouting “******”, we should allow time for more information to come to light. 
I’m a victim of ****** assault myself, and I was also ******** abused as child. So I’m not her to shame anyone. I can’t even believe I’m sharing that information on exhale but I’ve also never been called “human trash” before in my entire life. 

Sorry to hear about your assault man.  These women think it’s a gender issue and all men are looking to victim blame.  It’s not a gender issue it’s a legal issue and both parties have their lives turned upside down when women go public with stories to get media attention instead of going to through the legal process to get justice.  People act like we don’t live in a Jussie Smollet world of fake victims where it’s entirely possible that the motives for embellishing and fabricating assault stories are for clout.  

and what’s the first thing the girl said?  “I know you think this is for clout, but I’m not telling this story to chase clout”.  Yea okay. Doth the lady protest too much?  First thing someone tries to adamantly convince you they’re not doing, is exactly what they’re doing.

8 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The problem is yall really don’t care about the well-being of men in this society.  Do you know how many men of color get falsely accused of **** and have their lives ruined because of vindictive women who want sympathy or specifically want to ruin their exes lives?  “Believe all women” is virtue signaling to look like you’re evolved and get good boy points, and for the girls it’s self-interest.  Meanwhile peoples sons are getting setup by these promiscuous females looking for a come up.  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35-times-men-were-falsely-accused-******-assault-kassy-dillon

VALID. **** is a HORRIBLE offense. Inexcusable. And the trauma that **** victims have to live with and unpack every day of their lives is unimaginable. 
That’s exactly why it’s so important to be discerning and to make sure these instances are thoroughly investigated. 
Especially in the age of the internet, it’s far too easy to create a media storm and destroy a persons life and reputation. Men as well as women can be vindictive and manipulative and unstable. It happens. 

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Gurl I ain't gonna lie , size matters , if you tried it once you will never want to go back (at least in my experience ) :cardi:

"You must be b.i.g because you got my hypnotized" 

This quote is a ref to The Notorious B.I.G. and his song "Hypnotize". Nothing else.

Also the girl looks like an attention seeker. Twitter, again... :gagasmile:

Lets define ****** assault.

“****** abuse, also referred to as molestation, is abusive ****** behavior by one person upon another. It is often perpetrated using force or by taking advantage of another“:martini:

On one hand she has nothing to lose but her dignity and on the other he has a career to lose (not that he’s a huge star). Its really hard for people to come forward after they’ve been assaulted so I feel that we should hear her and not judge her. Judgement is what keeps ****** assault victims silent. :tired:

It sounds like she may have been coerced into having *** with him. A lot of men do this and women are left thinking that this is how ALL men are. If someone is in pain during *** and you want to continue then you are into *******ic behavior (which is a thing) OR you are a ****** predator. 

I believe her and I also believe that she does not owe anyone ANY gory details of her story. If she was sobbing and felt uncomfortable and his response was “we need to break you in” :didilie:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dwb25 said:

This is the internet. Everyone is an expert and all you need is to read a few posts of someone in a forum to know everything about that person, what they are and aren't. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Regret isn’t ****.  If she wants to press charges for being underage she can go through the legal process.  But trying to get someone canceled in the court of public opinion, when they’re both young and 3 years apart, and what occurred was consensual, that’s wrong.  Whose to say her story is accurate and this guy is getting his name dragged through the mud because of her poor life choices.  She wasn’t drugged or blackmailed or forced.  She never said stop.  She has regret.  She said she was sobbing,  it’s just not believable.  Crying throughout *** but not being able to say stop or no?  Sounds like a load of bull.  She can go to the authorities if she wants to press charges.  Period.

By law, it was not consensual because shes under age. If you have *** with an underage person, its considered a crime even if the underage person consents and enjoys it. In other countries like England, the age of consent is 16, in America its 18.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, wehoyon771 said:

This quote is a ref to The Notorious B.I.G. and his song "Hypnotize". Nothing else.

Also the girl looks like an attention seeker. Twitter, again... :gagasmile:

I'm so stupid , I never realized that :makeitrain:

I thought all these years Brit is a very naughty gal for that line and now you told me about the actual reference :makeup:

I'm a flop 

Bye :flop:

Edit : wait a minute "what I'm looking at right now would make a big girl cry, so fasten up your seatbelt it's gon be a bumpy ride "  nono I'm not that stupid after all, she's talking about the D honey.... :nynod:

• Like 1

This is so sad. Anyone who has an underage sibling or knows someone whos underage should be disgusted. It sucks that her childhood was ruined at such a young age. She was clearly not prepared for what happen. A child should be able to be a child and have *** when they are grown up and ready to. Also he seems like a complete douche. I'm sure he could have found a willing 20 yo that could have satisfied his ****** needs but he just seems sick to me.

• Like 1

It's hard... It's so easy to make an accusation that can completely ruin someone's life, but if her story is true, then it definitely borders on ****** assault. Not only was she clearly not into it, yet he continuted, but there's also a very clear power dynamic. Plus, he talked to her like she was a child, which is so freakin' creepy. Should she have said no? Absolutely, but it's never that simple. You don't know how you'd react in a situation like that. :idkney:

• Like 5

Whether this is true or not is debatable. To ******** assault someone is absolutely ******* disgusting, but so is falsely accusing people. If you consent to *** and then regret it later, that’s not assault. I personally have a friend who willingly cheated on his bf with a “celebrity”, cause he was caught up in the heat of the moment of “omg this guys famous!”, but then told his bf that the celebrity assaulted him, cause basically later on he regretted it. 

However, not believing victims is part of the reason why so many people don’t come forward. Especially when the perpetrator is famous. Idk how, but there has to be a better way of believing victims, but also not wrongly accuse innocent people. So many people have had their careers ruined (not just celebrities) due to false allegations. But so many more people have had their lives ruined due to being ******** assaulted. It’s a hard thing to get right.

Regardless of the veracity of this case, Elgort always seems like a total tool. I always get the vibe from him that he thinks he’s that *****. He just rubs me wrong. There’s something about him that’s just....off.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block