Ansel Elgort accused of ******** assaulting a 17-year-old fan, Ansel responds

18 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I definitely don't want to take away her pain... she is entitled to feel however she feels and you can't tell her she's wrong to feel that way BUT, I don't know if calling this a ****** assault is right. Also, her emphasizing that she was a 'kid'... she was 17. He was 20. 3 years apart. Age of consent in most of the world is 17. Besides that, it seems like they were both interested in each other with the flirting and texting. She chose to lose her virginity to him and of course it is her first time so it won't be comfortable... did she tell him to stop? I see she says she was thinking it? and she says she was sobbing... which I imagine should have been an indicator for Ansel that something was wrong. Anyway, it's definitely a complicated controversial topic. I know there are three sides to every story, his side, her side, and what really happened. I just feel like this particular case doesn't quality as an assault tbh... but again, her feelings are valid. I can understand her saying she felt used, maybe he just wanted to have *** and dip (which is what happens a lot). 

I understand that may he doesn't wanted something serious with her.. but it not was a violation...it was consent.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Ikr? It's not like I select them on their **** size, but somehow I always end up with a hung guy  :haha:

Gurl I ain't gonna lie , size matters , if you tried it once you will never want to go back (at least in my experience ) :cardi:

"You must be b.i.g because you got my hypnotized" 

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators

I guess y’all must’ve missed the part where she said she was “sobbing in pain” and he said “we have to break you in” 

I miss when exhale wasn’t like this wtf is y’all on. If In real life ur sister or brother came to u and said this would u say “all I have to say is I like Their blank ___” or “it’ was ur choice u weren’t being held at gunpoint” or “here we go again” 

truly nasty :tina:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

Some of these comments are disgusting. Is this really what BH's community has become? :tina:

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

That is so NOT true. There are many ways of manipulating people into having s ex, or even in making them believe they want to when they actually don't. There's physical violence, but also psychological, economic, etc.
I recommend you to watch the Jeffrey Epstein documentary on Netflix, or even to read any account of Harvey Weistein's ****** assaults, just to have an idea of what I'm saying.

Thank you both for saying that. It's 2020 and I can't believe I'm still seeing such disgusting, horrifying comments. Just because she didn't say no doesn't mean she wanted it. Yes, her continuing to talk about her being a child when she was 17 and there was only a 3 year age gap is a little strange, but if this case turns out to be true, it doesn't takeaway from what happened to her. ****** assault is something that doesn't ever leave you and comments like the ones I've read on here just make it worse. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I guess y’all must’ve missed the part where she said she was “sobbing in pain” and he said “we have to break you in” 

I miss when exhale wasn’t like this wtf is y’all on. If In real life ur sister or brother came to u and said this would u say “all I have to say is I like Their blank ___” or “it’ was ur choice u weren’t being held at gunpoint” or “here we go again” 

Say it again for the people in the back! fetchimage-site-Id-7575-v-2-jpg-Quality-

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Everybody got a sob story.  There are real victims of child abuse in this world.  Stories like this do a disservice to real victims of ****.  

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I honestly don't know why people here are so freaking disgusting. They are totally okay with racism and ****** assault / victim blaming. It's kinda unreal. In other forums, this kind of behavior warrants an immediate ban.

And I can't believe someone would even freaking compare this to other victims with other issues around the world like it's relevant at all.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I mean, I hear you, and I have mixed feelings, but the fact that she keeps painting herself as some kind of helpless child at 17, I have a hard time taking the rest of her testimony seriously. Something is off. They were 3 years apart, both “kids” in the eyes of older adults.

I’m not writing her off, but all we have to go off of is a notes screenshot of a story that may or may not be rooted in reality. If this leads to an investigation, fine. Whatever comes to light is valid. But until then, like I said, something is off about all of this. 

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Dwb25 said:

I mean, I hear you, and I have mixed feelings, but the fact that she keeps painting herself as some kind of helpless child at 17, I have a hard time taking the rest of her testimony seriously. Something is off. They were 3 years apart, both “kids” in the eyes of older adults.

I’m not writing her off, but all we have to go off of is a notes screenshot of a story that may or may not be rooted in reality. If this leads to an investigation, fine. Whatever comes to light is valid. But until then, like I said, something is off about all of this. 

Ofc I agree that people will be skeptical abt this and whatever that’s ur choice but atleast don’t leave comments like “here come the asexual girls I think he was doing you a favor” 

like that just shows a lot ur crappy character 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ofc I agree that people will be skeptical abt this and whatever that’s ur choice but atleast don’t leave comments like “here come the asexual girls I think he was doing you a favor” 

like that just shows a lot ur crappy character 

Nah he's just human trash upvoting every disgusting comment that victim-shames the girl, and downvoting every comment supporting her.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block