Cardi B teases new single: listen

uuummm no joke but i was at starbucks with friends for a coffee, and i made the mistake to listen to it (no headphones) and everybody at starbucks was looking  at me  :sipnstare: (i'm wondering why :jeanluc:) they thought i was watching **** like wtf :ririshade2: embarrassing moment of the day check!:zoomzoom: and i'm blaming @Jordan Miller about it..:whatitellu: next time put a warning on the title (explicit sound) or smth pleaseee :gagasmile:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ Not this being the first thing I hear after I just finished S4 of 13 Reasons Why and my shirt right now is literally soaking wet from all the tears. :imacat:

Spoilers to anyone who hasn't seen season 4.

Spoiler

But I can't believe my sweet her.oin hobo is gone. :crying1: I loved him so much. I should've realized what that lesion on his neck was but I was blinded by wanting everyone to be okay. And Charlie and Alex's adorable relationship. :kyliecry:

4 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Spoilers to anyone who hasn't seen season 4.

Reveal hidden contents

But I can't believe my sweet her.oin hobo is gone. :crying1: I loved him so much. I should've realized what that lesion on his neck was but I was blinded by wanting everyone to be okay. And Charlie and Alex's adorable relationship. :kyliecry:

Don't open if you haven't seen S4 of 13 Reasons Why.

Spoiler

Ugh. Stop. Justin is mine, okay. Mine! :haha: You're like the second person to mention that. I actually noticed it quite early on but what I thought was maybe those are cigarette burn scars from his step dad and I just never noticed them in previous seasons. That's what I thought. :embarrassney:

And yes, Alex and Charlie! Actually, it's really Alex for me. I think it's just so fascinating watching him navigate through this world and finding out and understand his smexuality. It's just so cuuute and makes me love him even more. :makeitrain: But i also need a Charlie in my life. When will me. :queenie: I thought he was an irrelevant but he really climbed his way to my heart. :sobbing:

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL DIEGO IS? MY GOOOD! THAT BOY IS FIIINE!!! :yasqueen:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Don't open if you haven't seen S4 of 13 Reasons Why.

Hide contents

Ugh. Stop. Justin is mine, okay. Mine! :haha: You're like the second person to mention that. I actually noticed it quite early on but what I thought was maybe those are cigarette burn scars from his step dad and I just never noticed them in previous seasons. That's what I thought. :embarrassney:

And yes, Alex and Charlie! Actually, it's really Alex for me. I think it's just so fascinating watching him navigate through this world and finding out and understand his smexuality. It's just so cuuute and makes me love him even more. :makeitrain: But i also need a Charlie in my life. When will me. :queenie: I thought he was an irrelevant but he really climbed his way to my heart. :sobbing:

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL DIEGO IS? MY GOOOD! THAT BOY IS FIIINE!!! :yasqueen:

More spoilers. 

Spoiler

But I love me a f.ucked up **** addict. :haha: It's true when they say you go after/date people like your parents. :clownery: I feel like such an idiot for not knowing it was a lesion related to AIDS. I mean, it actually makes me so angry. I know many people who had it, I've seen all the symptoms, and yet I STILL didn't catch it. :crying4: What I really love about Charlie is him researching his TBI in order to help him. That made my heart hurt because it was so so sweet. 

And eh, you can have Diego. I got dibs on Zach. :NYsassy:

Spoiler

And Justin if we're being honest. But I'm willing to share. :gelis:

Spoiler

Especially since I think Jessica is hot too. :imacat:

12 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

More spoilers. 

Reveal hidden contents

But I love me a f.ucked up **** addict. :haha: It's true when they say you go after/date people like your parents. :clownery: I feel like such an idiot for not knowing it was a lesion related to AIDS. I mean, it actually makes me so angry. I know many people who had it, I've seen all the symptoms, and yet I STILL didn't catch it. :crying4: What I really love about Charlie is him researching his TBI in order to help him. That made my heart hurt because it was so so sweet. 

And eh, you can have Diego. I got dibs on Zach. :NYsassy:

Hide contents

And Justin if we're being honest. But I'm willing to share. :gelis:

Hide contents

Especially since I think Jessica is hot too. :imacat:

SPOILERS for S4 of 13 Reasons Why

Spoiler

You tried it. Justin Foley is mine. I am Roxxy Foley. Bye. :mattafact: Wait, so if that's true, how come I like snobs when my mom is so not a snob. She's friendly with everyone. But she is a snob to people she doesn't like tho. But overall, I wouldn't classify her as a snob, like at all. But I always like the quiet snobs. The brooding type. :haha: What I love about Charlie is his cookies and his persistence. I love that he always makes cookies. :makeitrain: Charlie was definitely the breakout star of the season. Sorry Winston. I also liked when Winston and Alex were still getting to know each other. Ahhh~ Alex is such a loveable character. I love his journey.

Okay you can totally have Zach. I mean, he can still get it, let's be real here. But I don't know he just lost his appeal to me. I really stan Justin ever since. It was him and Alex and Jeff. But now Diego is like the hot shot debut at #2 on my Hot 100. #1 on Streaming Songs and Digital Songs chart. HE IS SOOO FIIINEEE. :yasqueen:

35 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

SPOILERS for S4 of 13 Reasons Why

Hide contents

You tried it. Justin Foley is mine. I am Roxxy Foley. Bye. :mattafact: Wait, so if that's true, how come I like snobs when my mom is so not a snob. She's friendly with everyone. But she is a snob to people she doesn't like tho. But overall, I wouldn't classify her as a snob, like at all. But I always like the quiet snobs. The brooding type. :haha: What I love about Charlie is his cookies and his persistence. I love that he always makes cookies. :makeitrain: Charlie was definitely the breakout star of the season. Sorry Winston. I also liked when Winston and Alex were still getting to know each other. Ahhh~ Alex is such a loveable character. I love his journey.

Okay you can totally have Zach. I mean, he can still get it, let's be real here. But I don't know he just lost his appeal to me. I really stan Justin ever since. It was him and Alex and Jeff. But now Diego is like the hot shot debut at #2 on my Hot 100. #1 on Streaming Songs and Digital Songs chart. HE IS SOOO FIIINEEE. :yasqueen:

More spoilers. 

Spoiler

I literally have a poster of him hanging on my wall. :reductive: :pieceofwhat: Hmm, maybe it's a different trait? I don't know. All I know is that both my parents, more so my mom, has always unfortunately struggled with addiction and I seek out people who are addicted and need to be "fixed". Call me Ani. :jl: Winston was definitely cute, but Charlie really was that b.itch. And yes, I love Zachy. :makeitrain: For me, I especially connected with his unaffected, depressed character this season as that was me for many years. Just too messed up to care or admit that I care. Jeff was a cutie too, but Diego just doesn't do much for me. Maybe because I love Justin and Jessica together so much? 

14 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

More spoilers. 

Reveal hidden contents

I literally have a poster of him hanging on my wall. :reductive: :pieceofwhat: Hmm, maybe it's a different trait? I don't know. All I know is that both my parents, more so my mom, has always unfortunately struggled with addiction and I seek out people who are addicted and need to be "fixed". Call me Ani. :jl: Winston was definitely cute, but Charlie really was that b.itch. And yes, I love Zachy. :makeitrain: For me, I especially connected with his unaffected, depressed character this season as that was me for many years. Just too messed up to care or admit that I care. Jeff was a cutie too, but Diego just doesn't do much for me. Maybe because I love Justin and Jessica together so much? 

S4 of 13 Reasons Why spoilers.

Spoiler

Wait, you have a Brandon poster? :gaspney: omg not you being the Ani of Exhale. I'm more of a Jessica actually. Although not as aggressive as her. But I relate to her views on a lot of things. I never saw the Winston appeal, only for a while during the camping trip while he was talking to Tyler. But really Charles Hayden Brixton St. George is the bomb. I need a Charlie to make me cookies forever. :yasqueen: I loved Zachy in S1 sooo much. But Justin bumped him off the top spot and he just went down and down the charts as the show progressed. :mattafact:

BUT DIEGO I CANNOT GET OVER HIM. :werk:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

S4 of 13 Reasons Why spoilers.

Hide contents

Wait, you have a Brandon poster? :gaspney: omg not you being the Ani of Exhale. I'm more of a Jessica actually. Although not as aggressive as her. But I relate to her views on a lot of things. I never saw the Winston appeal, only for a while during the camping trip while he was talking to Tyler. But really Charles Hayden Brixton St. George is the bomb. I need a Charlie to make me cookies forever. :yasqueen: I loved Zachy in S1 sooo much. But Justin bumped him off the top spot and he just went down and down the charts as the show progressed. :mattafact:

BUT DIEGO I CANNOT GET OVER HIM. :werk:

Spoilers. 

Spoiler

Yes, I do. :thirsty: Honestly I'm not really sure who I am. I get Tony on all the quizzes, so who knows. I can totally see you as Jessica though. :brityes: I love that Charlie is bisexual. He's kind of the perfect catch. :tbh: With Zach, I thought him and Hannah's summer together was one of the most beautiful things I've seen. And then him and Alex's platonic relationship is just- :kisses2all: But of course we both know Justin is everything. Not surprising though, we both have similar music taste. :tiffdrink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block