Could Kim Kardashian help free Britney?

nerdygeekgrl

Britney said once Nicole Ritchie was her friend. I'm wondering if it's still the case and what Nicole thinks about the whole situation. Also why doesn't anybody open their mouths? I understand that Lou is powerful but she can't shut down all L.A.! Com'on! The Kardashian or Nicole are rich and smart enough to bring their own rules. Even Cade, Brit's BFF, he is a close friend of alot of celebrity (Nicole RItchie, Emma Roberts, etc...) he obviously already talk about Brit's situation to somebody else, even Brit herself probably confess with Nicole... Or even Paris should know stuff! Sam won't do anything but why Charlie, David, Jason never did something too? I seriously don't get it. Anyway I think Charlie, Nicole and Miley point of view are the only legit ones and I wish so bad that one day they will speak!!! Kim K. may help, I get that they are in somehow working with Lou but Lou doesn't make them live, they can play by their own if they want too, so this woman can't have any pressure on them...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim K and Taylor Swift have the power to FreeBritney, but in order to do so, BRITNEY herself has to speak up and ask for it. Celebs are not gonna believe the words of fans if it's not backed by the artist.

To be honest I don't get why Britney keeps quite. I mean they took away her children, what more leverage could they possibly have to shut her up? I mean you have a mouth and a tongue, SPEAK UP! No good ever came to those who kept their silence. 

3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Britney said once Nicole Ritchie was her friend. I'm wondering if it's still the case and what Nicole thinks about the whole situation. Also why doesn't anybody open their mouths? I understand that Lou is powerful but she can't shut down all L.A.! Com'on! The Kardashian or Nicole are rich and smart enough to bring their own rules. Even Cade, Brit's BFF, he is a close friend of alot of celebrity (Nicole RItchie, Emma Roberts, etc...) he obviously already talk about Brit's situation to somebody else, even Brit herself probably confess with Nicole... Or even Paris should know stuff! Sam won't do anything but why Charlie, David, Jason never did something too? I seriously don't get it. Anyway I think Charlie, Nicole and Miley point of view are the only legit ones and I wish so bad that one day they will speak!!! Kim K. may help, I get that they are in somehow working with Lou but Lou doesn't make them live, they can play by their own if they want too, so this woman can't have any pressure on them...

Britney and Nicole Richie friends? since when?  famous social friends? That is called friends of interest or because you are famous and at that moment they have to kiss your ***.

Cade Hudson- He's a horrible person and I hope he disappears from Britney's life.

Charlie- He was not interested, when he saw that he could be harmed, he came out of all this.

David- When her father and her team left him out of the way, he decided to talk while they were in a relationship, he was silent because he was interested in being quiet?. Mind you, he made a good counterattack even though he didn't help but he did it for his benefits.

Jason- What to expect from a man who takes advantage of her being in conservatorship to have a relationship with her.

Lou M.Taylor- She was not powerful, it was Britney who strengthened her with her attitude.

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

Why do you believe that? Do you mean Britney's submissive attitude?

I mean her attitude in her time.
If she goes to a police station to report Lou for harassment and publicly report her in the press and move to a good department/house, none of this would have happened and Lou would now have no power ... instead, she did not, she did all the wrong steps and made a video that we now understand.

2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I mean her attitude in her time.
If she goes to a police station to report Lou for harassment and publicly report her in the press and move to a good department/house, none of this would have happened and Lou would now have no power ... instead, she did not, she did all the wrong steps and made a video that we now understand.

Ugh this whole situation makes me so angry. what happened in the past is in the past, but SHE HAS TO speak up if she wants to get out of this C-ship. She is the only one who can free her by taking back what's rightfully hers and that is by being loud, extra LOUD!

Archived