Jamie Spears Has somthing against pregnancy?

4 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Britney Spears told Courts her Father Jamie Spears dose not want Britney to have a Baby with Sam. Number 1. THAT IS NOT JAMIES BUISNESS TO SAY IF BRITNEY CAN OR CANNOT HAVE A CHILD. its her decision, And why would he have a problem with it?. I mean Britney has two kids already. Does he think he cant cope. The more i think about it i think Jaimie is a controller who will bleed Britney dry. WE need to do somthing now 

#FreeBritney

Firstly is it really any of our business.

she has two kids she hardly sees and there are reasons other than her father involved here.

it was the court that dismissed this not her father, which shows she’s under psych evaluation. 

3 hours ago, ol123 said:

You literally made the topic about pregnancy, which would include Sam. 

Jamie cares about money ALOT, sure. But Britney is still his daughter, yes he may use her for money but to think that he doesn't care even the slightest for his daughter? tf. Jamie doesn't want another 2007 moment. It was actually reported that Jamie hired people to investigate into Sam's past. 

I’m so tired of people saying Jamie is all about the money. Why do people never say it about Lynne. You do know that she gets paid roughly the same as Jamie for ‘expenses’ and the cost of her mansion. Britney paid her over $120,000 last year. As someone said before 2007 she was also doing this back then and suddenly cut them off. The difference is now Jamie was working as a conservator. What is Lynne doing for the money? If nefarious, both parents are as bad as each other but I actually don’t think they are.

Sam is a paid stooge. It’s been more evident when he hasn’t gone to Louisiana with her, or Hawaii or stayed with her in quarantine. The reasons for them vetting and approving her love life are none of our business. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

Firstly is it really any of our business.

she has two kids she hardly sees and there are reasons other than her father involved here.

it was the court that dismissed this not her father, which shows she’s under psych evaluation. 

I’m so tired of people saying Jamie is all about the money. Why do people never say it about Lynne. You do know that she gets paid roughly the same as Jamie for ‘expenses’ and the cost of her mansion. Britney paid her over $120,000 last year. As someone said before 2007 she was also doing this back then and suddenly cut them off. The difference is now Jamie was working as a conservator. What is Lynne doing for the money? If nefarious, both parents are as bad as each other but I actually don’t think they are.

Sam is a paid stooge. It’s been more evident when he hasn’t gone to Louisiana with her, or Hawaii or stayed with her in quarantine. The reasons for them vetting and approving her love life are none of our business. 

K

Am I the only one who thinks that Brit might know better than what we think?? I think that she is just having fun with that D and when she's over with it she sends him home. It is not like she can't live without him. :mcwave:

Plus, I also believe that she sees other men too (bodyguards, trainers etc):badgirl:

I could be wrong though, since we have no clue about what happens behind closed doors but a girl can only dream😝

4 hours ago, Smokez said:

I just want her to take out the iud she's had in since femme fatale and go on the pill. The iud is wrecking her face.

Do IUD's affect a woman's face?  My sister-in- law had an IUD and we were Christmas shopping and all of a sudden she started having contractions - her body was rejecting it.  She literally had to wait a week to get an opening at her doctor's office.  She got it removed and then had a miscarriage within a year after

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Do IUD's affect a woman's face?  My sister-in- law had an IUD and we were Christmas shopping and all of a sudden she started having contractions - her body was rejecting it.  She literally had to wait a week to get an opening at her doctor's office.  She got it removed and then had a miscarriage within a year after

They don't affect anyone face. Idk where that came from. It's more mood swings, headaches, cramps, etc. It doesn't change anyone's appearance. 

13 hours ago, ol123 said:

No one wants Britney to have a baby with Sam, it's not just Jamie. It is SO clear that Sam is a social climber, he'll date a celebrity then have the opportunity to date someone even more successful, in this case, Britney. So he'll leave his last relationship for this one. Having a baby with someone like Sam not only could lead Britney to another 2007 moment but could also mean she has Kevin2.0 in her life forever. Sam wants that sweet financial stability. 

You are BANG on. 

11 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

His career as a "movie star" hasn't risen to the level of A list celebrity yet so that's why he's still around. He does D list films that no one ever heard of. The day he co-star alongside a big name is the day he will say he made it big and will leave her cuz his job is done. 

I completely agree. 

20 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

They don't affect anyone face. Idk where that came from. It's more mood swings, headaches, cramps, etc. It doesn't change anyone's appearance. 

It affected my face. You can search accelerated aging and iuds/mirena. I had an iud and I went from looking 28 to 70 within a few months. I had it taken out 2.5 years ago and my face still hasn't recovered. People say I look in my early 30's now, but I miss peopke gasping and saying "I thought you were younger!" When I said my age. The progesterone downregulates estrogen receptors. The alpha receptors are responsible for collagen and hylaraunic acid production.  Im almost certain that's what was given to Britney because that's easier for them. I guarantee if she gets it taken out her face will recover.

18 minutes ago, Smokez said:

It affected my face. You can search accelerated aging and iuds/mirena. I had an iud and I went from looking 28 to 70 within a few months. I had it taken out 2.5 years ago and my face still hasn't recovered. People say I look in my early 30's now, but I miss peopke gasping and saying "I thought you were younger!" When I said my age. The progesterone downregulates estrogen receptors. The alpha receptors are responsible for collagen and hylaraunic acid production.  Im almost certain that's what was given to Britney because that's easier for them. I guarantee if she gets it taken out her face will recover.

Darn I wish there was a surprised emoji on the side to choose from but holy cow I didn't think it would be that severe! I'm sorry, I take back my remark. 

2 hours ago, Smokez said:

Hope you are feeling better now!  

Britney having a baby with Scam would be a huge mistake, but... She should be able to make her own decisions like everyone else. If It's a mistake, she'll have to face the consequences like the adult she is.

C-ship team don't want Britney pregnant because it could delay future career projects. Jamie behavior is far from normal, he has obsession about control and this affected Britney really bad.

22 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

It's crazy how she changed in 59 days :crying1:

Britney-Spears---Once-Upon-A-Time-in-Hol

britney-spears-stuns-at-2019-daytime-bea

During the "Once Upon a Time..." Red carpet Scam told her to kiss him for the cameras. She was uncomfortable on both occasions, he didn't even think about the media hurricane his girlfriend was in last year and dragged her to these events...

He is the most desperate guy she ever dated.

32 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Britney having a baby with Scam would be a huge mistake, but... She should be able to make her own decisions like everyone else. If It's a mistake, she'll have to face the consequences like the adult she is.

C-ship team don't want Britney pregnant because it could delay future career projects. Jamie behavior is far from normal, he has obsession about control and this affected Britney really bad.

During the "Once Upon a Time..." Red carpet Scam told her to kiss him for the cameras. She was uncomfortable on both occasions, he didn't even think about the media hurricane his girlfriend was in last year and dragged her to these events...

He is the most desperate guy she ever dated.

I find it odd how she attended the premiere of OATIH. She doesn't really do premieres, and suddenly she's at one of the biggest 'arthouse' movies in the last few years. I think it was probably her idea because Brad Pitt was there, from the interviews and videos she's given before it seems likely.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:10 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Reading these and those who think Sam genuinely loves Britney really need to open their eyes. 

@ol123 pointed out the obvious and I'll add a few more.

He works for RPT, a gym founded by Shayan & Shaheen Safai. Their bro-in-law is Mohamed Hadid. As in the father of Gigi and Bella Hadid. Another opportunity for him to befriend them and call them "his brothers" but cmon... If you wanted to be a model and you had the chance to be friends with someone related to the 2 biggest successful models wouldn't you do anything to become their friends all for the connections? Think about it. 

Sam is fake in more ways than one. Morgan Osman had the balls to call him out with proof. She even said she felt bad Britney because she's getting involved with someone who is now known for cheating on her. Rather than Britney dumping him and moving on, she went ahead and still dated him. Or perhaps her team forced her to still date him because there's no way she'd tolerate with cheating. She didn't with Kevin and she didn't with Adnan. 

Don't make scum look better when it's not. This guy is dating her for several reasons:

1. He's young and naive/dumb (more like dumb) so her team can control him and he won't say a word 

2. He poses no threat of wanting to marry her so they allow him to be her bf. He was 23 when they dated. No 23 yr old guy has plans to settle anytime soon. Now at 26 or 27 or whatever the age is, he STILL has no plans. That's how Persian men are. They wanna wait till they're past 30 and more stable financially, with work, etc before taking that big step. 

3. Because he's young and was only starting out in the industry he signed a deal with the devil: date Britney and you can become famous. Well.... It worked, hasn't it? Did you know who he was pre-2016? 

Don't glorify him as a savior who makes her happy. He's not doing it for the goodness of his heart or out of love. He's doing it as an overpaid babysitter who is doing his end of the deal. 

I believe Britney really wants to marry him, It might be the reason she went to that hearing with Lynne. I also wonder If he would decline If she ask him. His career won't take off, the man can barely talk... Reality show is the only thing I see for his future in the industry.

So, maybe accepting being Britney husband for a couple of years it's all he can have for publicity. I don't know If he would follow persian traditions... The guy is way too desperate to be famous.

11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I find it odd how she attended the premiere of OATIH. She doesn't really do premieres, and suddenly she's at one of the biggest 'arthouse' movies in the last few years. I think it was probably her idea because Brad Pitt was there, from the interviews and videos she's given before it seems likely.

Yeah, when that guy Carlo wrote that Britney attended the premiere I couldn't believe, then the first pictures started to surface.

She seems to hate these events, her face and body language tells It all.

My opinion about this event:

Britney went to show she is completely fine, was part of the campaign her team worked hard to show to the world Brit's free to do whatever she wants, no one "trapped" her, she can go out like every celebrity. The creepy guy was there to "guide" her on the red carpet, the same bodyguards, Gianettos did her hair and makeup = her team behind this.

Remember the photo ops with her driving multiple times and shopping (hair and make up done, a miracle for Britney) with Sam? The premiere was part of this Circus.

The other reason was Sam. Last year they started to promote him heavily as an actor, he leaved the gym he used to work. I do believe they focused a lot on him to avoid more drama and speculation around Britney during that time.

He clearly loved the attention he got  that premiere, he didn't care If his girlfriend was uncomfortable or not, he needed his kiss for the headlines. Britney is so used to being this "vehicle" for fame ******, she just do whatever people ask her to do.

The Brad Pitt could be the minimal reason, since Britney likes him. She never went to other premieres of his movies, for what I remember.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:57 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yassss Gurl!!! I forgot about his lying that he was at some college. The admissions office called him out and said there is no record of him. Not even records of him getting accepted or accepting then dropping out. There is no Sam Asghari in their database. 

how pathetic is that?:tifflmao:

Archived