Jamie Spears Has somthing against pregnancy?

Britney Spears told Courts her Father Jamie Spears dose not want Britney to have a Baby with Sam. Number 1. THAT IS NOT JAMIES BUISNESS TO SAY IF BRITNEY CAN OR CANNOT HAVE A CHILD. its her decision, And why would he have a problem with it?. I mean Britney has two kids already. Does he think he cant cope. The more i think about it i think Jaimie is a controller who will bleed Britney dry. WE need to do somthing now 

#FreeBritney

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one wants Britney to have a baby with Sam, it's not just Jamie. It is SO clear that Sam is a social climber, he'll date a celebrity then have the opportunity to date someone even more successful, in this case, Britney. So he'll leave his last relationship for this one. Having a baby with someone like Sam not only could lead Britney to another 2007 moment but could also mean she has Kevin2.0 in her life forever. Sam wants that sweet financial stability. 

9 minutes ago, ol123 said:

No one wants Britney to have a baby with Sam, it's not just Jamie. It is SO clear that Sam is a social climber, he'll date a celebrity then have the opportunity to date someone even more successful, in this case, Britney. So he'll leave his last relationship for this one. Having a baby with someone like Sam not only could lead Britney to another 2007 moment but could also mean she has Kevin2.0 in her life forever. Sam wants that sweet financial stability. 

I disagree with you here, if Sam was a kevin 2.0 he would have left so long ago, Also i Strongly Belive a 38 year old Woman has the right to have a child if she wants too. Britney can make up her mind. im sick of people telling her what she can and cant do , let her have a life

10 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I disagree with you here, if Sam was a kevin 2.0 he would have left so long ago, Also i Strongly Belive a 38 year old Woman has the right to have a child if she wants too. Britney can make up her mind. im sick of people telling her what she can and cant do , let her have a life

Sam being a Kevin 2.0 would be a reason to stick around. What better way to get a huge amount of cash coming in every month than to get the princess of pop pregnant. Sam has a history of cheating, he has a history of moving from celeb to celeb, each celeb being more famous than the other. There's been plenty of rumours that Sam was caught cheating on Brit. You got to put everything together and really think about it. Another 2007 for Britney could completely destroy her and it's clear she still hasn't fully recovered 13 years later. I don't think Jamie has anything against pregnancy i genuinely do think he's looking out for Britney in his own selfish way to stop Sam claiming something like child support from her.  

5 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Sam being a Kevin 2.0 would be a reason to stick around. What better way to get a huge amount of cash coming in every month than to get the princess of pop pregnant. Sam has a history of cheating, he has a history of moving from celeb to celeb, each celeb being more famous than the other. There's been plenty of rumours that Sam was caught cheating on Brit. You got to put everything together and really think about it. Another 2007 for Britney could completely destroy her and it's clear she still hasn't fully recovered 13 years later. I don't think Jamie has anything against pregnancy i genuinely do think he's looking out for Britney in his own selfish way to stop Sam claiming something like child support from her.  

What celebrity did he dated before Britney ? 

3 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

What celebrity did he dated before Britney ? 

He's dated a few. Ones that i can think of is Jessica Hinton and Mayra Veronica. 

He met Mayra by starring in one of her music videos too :ohwut:

There's been quite a few people claim that Britney needs to be careful of him. 

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

This isnt about Sam. its about Britneys Rights. she has ZERO rights

You literally made the topic about pregnancy, which would include Sam. 

16 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Im sorry. But Jaimie Spears dose not care for Britney, 

Jamie cares about money ALOT, sure. But Britney is still his daughter, yes he may use her for money but to think that he doesn't care even the slightest for his daughter? tf. Jamie doesn't want another 2007 moment. It was actually reported that Jamie hired people to investigate into Sam's past. 

56 minutes ago, ol123 said:

sorry to point the obvious but you're literally basing your opinion off of ASSUMPTION. do you personally know Sam? no :tiffcackle:

Just now, reecejwilson said:

sorry to point the obvious but you're literally basing your opinion off of ASSUMPTION. do you personally know Sam? no :tiffcackle:

It's not assumption if it has literally happened in the past with Sam though, is it? :chrissy:

It's her life and it should be her decision to have next children. But I don't want to see another K-Fed situation :chrissy:. I don't have good feeling about Sam :demi:. Do you remember Beauty event last year? Britney went there with Sam, took photos and then she went away. It was so akward and staged up :decisions:

6 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

but you don't know him :cackling: do you believe everything you read online? 

Everything that i've stated here that i've read online i literally said it was rumoured. Is it a rumour that Sam is a social climber? No, it's not. Is it a rumour that Sam dates women older than him with more success? No. Is it a rumour that he he cheated on Britney. No, it's an allegation from the person he supposedly cheated with. The majority of the things that are posted online is all ****. So i don't know why you're trying to assume i'm one of those kind of people. I posted facts, allegations and also pointing out the obvious. 

"There's been plenty of rumours that Sam was caught cheating on Brit"  Key word. "Rumour" 

35 minutes ago, ol123 said:

He's dated a few. Ones that i can think of is Jessica Hinton and Mayra Veronica. 

He met Mayra by starring in one of her music videos too :ohwut:

There's been quite a few people claim that Britney needs to be careful of him. 

Jesus :juggingu: Maybe he got tired to f_ck that fake a$s :orangu:

Mayra Veronica revista Chilanga Surf

Reading these and those who think Sam genuinely loves Britney really need to open their eyes. 

@ol123 pointed out the obvious and I'll add a few more.

He works for RPT, a gym founded by Shayan & Shaheen Safai. Their bro-in-law is Mohamed Hadid. As in the father of Gigi and Bella Hadid. Another opportunity for him to befriend them and call them "his brothers" but cmon... If you wanted to be a model and you had the chance to be friends with someone related to the 2 biggest successful models wouldn't you do anything to become their friends all for the connections? Think about it. 

Sam is fake in more ways than one. Morgan Osman had the balls to call him out with proof. She even said she felt bad Britney because she's getting involved with someone who is now known for cheating on her. Rather than Britney dumping him and moving on, she went ahead and still dated him. Or perhaps her team forced her to still date him because there's no way she'd tolerate with cheating. She didn't with Kevin and she didn't with Adnan. 

Don't make scum look better when it's not. This guy is dating her for several reasons:

1. He's young and naive/dumb (more like dumb) so her team can control him and he won't say a word 

2. He poses no threat of wanting to marry her so they allow him to be her bf. He was 23 when they dated. No 23 yr old guy has plans to settle anytime soon. Now at 26 or 27 or whatever the age is, he STILL has no plans. That's how Persian men are. They wanna wait till they're past 30 and more stable financially, with work, etc before taking that big step. 

3. Because he's young and was only starting out in the industry he signed a deal with the devil: date Britney and you can become famous. Well.... It worked, hasn't it? Did you know who he was pre-2016? 

Don't glorify him as a savior who makes her happy. He's not doing it for the goodness of his heart or out of love. He's doing it as an overpaid babysitter who is doing his end of the deal. 

Archived