Jamie Spears Has somthing against pregnancy?

1 hour ago, ol123 said:

No one wants Britney to have a baby with Sam, it's not just Jamie. It is SO clear that Sam is a social climber, he'll date a celebrity then have the opportunity to date someone even more successful, in this case, Britney. So he'll leave his last relationship for this one. Having a baby with someone like Sam not only could lead Britney to another 2007 moment but could also mean she has Kevin2.0 in her life forever. Sam wants that sweet financial stability. 

I used to think this, but it’s been like over 3 years now.. he’s had time to use her & dump her 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Reading these and those who think Sam genuinely loves Britney really need to open their eyes. 

@ol123 pointed out the obvious and I'll add a few more.

He works for RPT, a gym founded by Shayan & Shaheen Safai. Their bro-in-law is Mohamed Hadid. As in the father of Gigi and Bella Hadid. Another opportunity for him to befriend them and call them "his brothers" but cmon... If you wanted to be a model and you had the chance to be friends with someone related to the 2 biggest successful models wouldn't you do anything to become their friends all for the connections? Think about it. 

Sam is fake in more ways than one. Morgan Osman had the balls to call him out with proof. She even said she felt bad Britney because she's getting involved with someone who is now known for cheating on her. Rather than Britney dumping him and moving on, she went ahead and still dated him. Or perhaps her team forced her to still date him because there's no way she'd tolerate with cheating. She didn't with Kevin and she didn't with Adnan. 

Don't make scum look better when it's not. This guy is dating her for several reasons:

1. He's young and naive/dumb (more like dumb) so her team can control him and he won't say a word 

2. He poses no threat of wanting to marry her so they allow him to be her bf. He was 23 when they dated. No 23 yr old guy has plans to settle anytime soon. Now at 26 or 27 or whatever the age is, he STILL has no plans. That's how Persian men are. They wanna wait till they're past 30 and more stable financially, with work, etc before taking that big step. 

3. Because he's young and was only starting out in the industry he signed a deal with the devil: date Britney and you can become famous. Well.... It worked, hasn't it? Did you know who he was pre-2016? 

Don't glorify him as a savior who makes her happy. He's not doing it for the goodness of his heart or out of love. He's doing it as an overpaid babysitter who is doing his end of the deal. 

Ok i now see Sam for what he is, Thanks for opining my eyes 

4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I used to think this, but it’s been like over 3 years now.. he’s had time to use her & dump her 

His career as a "movie star" hasn't risen to the level of A list celebrity yet so that's why he's still around. He does D list films that no one ever heard of. The day he co-star alongside a big name is the day he will say he made it big and will leave her cuz his job is done. 

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Will Britney Ever find a nice guy?

Sighs....  I hope. I feel like Charlie was the one who got away. He was in the Hollywood industry so he knew what he was dealing with in terms of her star power. He had no reason to use her. He simply liked her and wanted to date her. 

I just hope the next guy she dates is similar to Charlie. Maybe a little older (couple of years to 5 tops) who is in the industry but like Charlie, someone who still gets their privacy cuz they aren't chased by paparazzi. 

• Super Mods
29 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Reading these and those who think Sam genuinely loves Britney really need to open their eyes. 

@ol123 pointed out the obvious and I'll add a few more.

He works for RPT, a gym founded by Shayan & Shaheen Safai. Their bro-in-law is Mohamed Hadid. As in the father of Gigi and Bella Hadid. Another opportunity for him to befriend them and call them "his brothers" but cmon... If you wanted to be a model and you had the chance to be friends with someone related to the 2 biggest successful models wouldn't you do anything to become their friends all for the connections? Think about it. 

Sam is fake in more ways than one. Morgan Osman had the balls to call him out with proof. She even said she felt bad Britney because she's getting involved with someone who is now known for cheating on her. Rather than Britney dumping him and moving on, she went ahead and still dated him. Or perhaps her team forced her to still date him because there's no way she'd tolerate with cheating. She didn't with Kevin and she didn't with Adnan. 

Don't make scum look better when it's not. This guy is dating her for several reasons:

1. He's young and naive/dumb (more like dumb) so her team can control him and he won't say a word 

2. He poses no threat of wanting to marry her so they allow him to be her bf. He was 23 when they dated. No 23 yr old guy has plans to settle anytime soon. Now at 26 or 27 or whatever the age is, he STILL has no plans. That's how Persian men are. They wanna wait till they're past 30 and more stable financially, with work, etc before taking that big step. 

3. Because he's young and was only starting out in the industry he signed a deal with the devil: date Britney and you can become famous. Well.... It worked, hasn't it? Did you know who he was pre-2016? 

Don't glorify him as a savior who makes her happy. He's not doing it for the goodness of his heart or out of love. He's doing it as an overpaid babysitter who is doing his end of the deal. 

Gurl I love it when you pour the tea on Sam, it never gets old :hype:

3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i wish Britney got with Mario Lopez, He seems so kind to her

Oh I forgot about him.  She is always comfortable around him. Too bad he's married with kids. He wouldn't stoop low and leave his family but if he were still single, yeah, he'd totally ask her out 

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oh I forgot about him.  She is always comfortable around him. Too bad he's married with kids. He wouldn't stoop low and leave his family but if he were still single, yeah, he'd totally ask her out 

Well they hooked up already. 

Because a person is a guardianship, she is incapacitated and cannot have ****** relations consented to by law, she cannot marry by law, cannot have relations by law,and of course, you cannot have children and if you have children while you are in a guardianship you will not have right over them. Why are you so permissive with Sam, because he is young and very vulgar physically (and those make you *****)?

You don't mind his lying when she was locked in a psychiatric?
Does he look derogatory with her vulgar and ****** ex-girlfriend?

Who lied with his studies?
He lied saying that he was the fitness trainer of Manchester City?

That he is an accomplice to all this plot?

To be an actor, you must first have talent, second studies, and third, find your own opportunities.

28 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Because a person is a guardianship, she is incapacitated and cannot have ****** relations consented to by law, she cannot marry by law, cannot have relations by law,and of course, you cannot have children and if you have children while you are in a guardianship you will not have right over them. Why are you so permissive with Sam, because he is young and very vulgar physically (and those make you *****)?

You don't mind his lying when she was locked in a psychiatric?
Does he look derogatory with her vulgar and ****** ex-girlfriend?

Who lied with his studies?
He lied saying that he was the fitness trainer of Manchester City?

That he is an accomplice to all this plot?

To be an actor, you must first have talent, second studies, and third, find your own opportunities.

Yassss Gurl!!! I forgot about his lying that he was at some college. The admissions office called him out and said there is no record of him. Not even records of him getting accepted or accepting then dropping out. There is no Sam Asghari in their database. 

So tell me, Sam lovers, why is he a good bf again? Cuz he's good looking? That's your argument, guys? 

1 hour ago, jokobish said:

arranged relationships last longer than real relationships in Hollywood. I think he can still use her, he still hasn't had his big break.

I'm sure he enjoys the status of being Britney Spears boyfriend while cheating on her

Archived