Who would you choose to play Britney in a Biopic

Forgetting the God Awful Britney Ever After mess, Who would you want to Play Britney in a Biopic. i would have 2 Actreses. A young Britney and Current Britney 

For young Britney i would have Chloe Grace Moretz. she looks alot like Britney in her younger years 

And for Current Britney i would Choose Jodie Whittiker. i feel she could pull of Britney very well 

Chloë Grace Moretz (@ChloeGMoretz) | TwitterJodie Whittaker: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie Lynn will be the best for that in that moment. but is not now

i really want one day a real bio pic series, with the whole kevin plan, with theresa meeting kevin, with the story of kevin, of nsync, of larry, of lou,  and how everything is f.... conected , how she was manipulated as young age, the performances, every tour , every stage, all like selena movie . 

20 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

i really want one day a real bio pic series, with the whole kevin plan, with theresa meeting kevin, with the story of kevin, of nsync, of larry, of lou,  and how everything is f.... conected , how she was manipulated as young age, the performances, every tour , every stage, all like selena movie . 

Theresa is irrelevant it always has been and she is only in Britney's life 2 minutes where Larry hires her so that Britney can be distracted and meet guys.

I would love to see a good  and real movie about her.

4 girls to play Britney:

-A girl who interprets her story as a child, working to lift her family out of poverty, the MMC, its beginnings in New York and the beginnings on its record label.

-Chloe Grace Moretz golden stage from, stage Wade affair/Justin breakup,Madonna's Kiss , post-break Justin and the story with Kevin.

-A 25-year-old brown girl in the 2005/06 stage and conservatorship stage.
-Natasha Wightman is her current stage(Honestly, I would like the current Britney to be herself.)

The story begins with Britney fighting and reporting abuse of conservatorship/ guardianships.At a key moment in the fight to change the guardianship law, she finally gives an interview and makes a documentary talking about her case to a journalist, in that documentary she talks about the whole real story of her life( (in that documentary and interview, it is where the film and its history are centered where it appears in flashback mode).

Had Jamie Lynn stayed acting I would say she would be the good one but I am not sure how good she is now.

Maybe Dianna Agron can play Britney very well, actually when meadia confirmed the Britney episode on Glee saying a member of the group was gonna play Britney I immediately thought of her but then it happened that..... well, you know thw story:parisok:

eabc773878d5099254b614f5c8f14edc.jpg

25 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I would love to see a good  and real movie about her.

3 girls to play Britney:
-Natasha Wightman is her current stage(Honestly, I would like the current Britney to be herself.)

-A 25-year-old brown girl in the 2005/06 stage and conservatorship stage.
-Chloe Grace Moretz golden stage from, stage Wade affair/Justin breakup,Madonna's Kiss , post-break Justin and the story with Kevin.

The story begins with Britney fighting and reporting abuse of conservatorship/ guardianships.At a key moment in the fight to change the guardianship law, she finally gives an interview and makes a documentary talking about her case to a journalist, in that documentary she talks about the whole real story of her life( (in that documentary and interview, it is where the film and its history are centered where it appears in flashback mode).

I think an actress around 25-35 could play the entire Britney lifetime with great make up effects, hairstayle, wardrobe and accurate attire for each Britney era

21 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I think an actress around 25-35 could play the entire Britney lifetime with great make up effects, hairstayle, wardrobe and accurate attire for each Britney era

Yes, an actress can probably act like Britney from 25 to 35 as the right effect.

2 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

Britney as herself:chrissy: no one can do it better. Just look at Britney Ever After. That movie is bigger mess than Make Me music video:jj:

I agree. I feel like it's really hard for someone to get down Britney's mannerisms that made her so special. Whether it's performing, her singing, her talking, or the way she moves, it doesn't seem like people can ever do it well. Even her "baby voice" that's often is imitated just sounds like a caricature of her voice.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Who’s gonna play Larry and Lou? :clicktina:

Archived