Starbucks is permanently closing 400 stores in North America

Well i think that Starbucks is overrated, i feel bad for those employes who are losing their jobs after their involve you so much into the mark (i got friends that worked on starbucks and when you are on capacitation, they literally create like a fanclub )

They need to create like a suscription or something more than the app, the app was ok, but something like pay 20-50$ and get 10- 20 coffee a month , its the only way they could survive.

18 hours ago, Isla said:

Dddd really? I like their drinks - well their hot choc and frappes as I’m not a massive coffee person. They’re not that cheap though. I think Greggs are meant to do good coffee as well. I enjoy their hot choc too. 

Their frapps were the first things I ever tried, the Strawberries & Cream frap will always have a place in my heart.

I do agree they're stupidly expensive now tho.

I'm 99% sure Greggs' hot choc is just the Cadbury's instant hot choc though, my best mate's mum works there and we always used to go in for free stuff and we'd watch her make them :nopingout:

I'm more of a Pret gal these days tbf, mainly because there's literally one on every corner now

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Their frapps were the first things I ever tried, the Strawberries & Cream frap will always have a place in my heart.

I do agree they're stupidly expensive now tho.

I'm 99% sure Greggs' hot choc is just the Cadbury's instant hot choc though, my best mate's mum works there and we always used to go in for free stuff and we'd watch her make them :nopingout:

I'm more of a Pret gal these days tbf, mainly because there's literally one on every corner now

Ddd it’s Cadbury? hmm well :gloria: 

I’ve heard Pret’s coffee is good!

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Noooooooo :queenie:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :yasqueen: what a beautiful way to wake up, the flowers are blooming, the sun is shinning and Matty is giving me what I deserve :werk: today's gonna be a good day :tysm:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Don't hate congratulate Don't fight it join us Wanting needing waiting for you to justify my love my love We can fly 

Let's find a light inside our universe now, where ain't nobody keep on holding us down. Just come and get it, let them say what they say. Cause i'm about to put them all away~

Focus on me. :barbie: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block