Starbucks is permanently closing 400 stores in North America

Don't worry y'all, Britney's personal Starbucks is safe. She funds it herself... lol jk ;)

I agree with some of the others here. Starbucks is overrated. It doesn't taste as good as they used to, and their lattes taste chemically compared to legit coffee shops.  Plus, there's a ridiculous amount of locations in the US with multiple on the same street across from each other sometimes lol.  Closing 400 stores across the whole North America won't make that much of a difference unless it's in a neighbourhood with like only one location.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I feel like I've been locked up tight for a century of lonely nights, waiting for someone to release me. :brit2016:

Genie in a bottle :hideous: nope nope nope I thought you loved me ? Now I see your true colors.

Your a Christina debut album stan :fruit:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

They said that they were already planning on phasing out a lot of their standalone or larger stores in favor of smaller footprint and “to-go only” stores, that the coronavirus just accelerated their timeline. 

I find this a bit sad, as coffee shops have always been a third place for people to socialize and meet others. Malls, another third place, are also increasingly shutting down. I’m hoping that this allows more local coffee shops to thrive as third places though. 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What's wrong with Legend X. I can't marry you if you don't like Xtina. :idkney:

I love Ms Tina except for her debut album :sobbing: it's disastrous. I guess were gonna have to talk this out or is it a deal breaker ? :unreal:

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I guess were gonna have to this out or is it a deal breaker ?

I'm not really the type to make music taste a big deal. :imacat: You like Britney, you like Shakira. I think that's enough for me. That's already a lot of music that we can share for years to come. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm not really the type to make music taste a big deal. :imacat: You like Britney, you like Shakira. I think that's enough for me. That's already a lot of music that we can share for years to come. :barbie:

You always know what to say :clap1: I love to hear say that you love me with words so sweet and I love the way with just one whisper you tell me everything

What shall be our wedding song ? I vote for Get Naked what do you think ?

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

You always know what to say :clap1: I love to hear say that you love me with words so sweet and I love the way with just one whisper you tell me everything

What shall be our wedding song ? I vote for Get Naked what do you think ?

well well well GIF by One Chicago
I’m back to work less than a week.  Smh.

#AreYouStarbuckingKiddingMe
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Yes, Starbucks.  Yes.  I do.  

Cue music...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I love to hear say that you love me with words so sweet and I love the way with just one whisper you tell me everything

Oh my god Carli, stooop. :makeitrain:

And Get Naked ? For a wedding song? Are you sure. :unreal:

I was thinking something like...

Spoiler

:barbie:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my god Carli, stooop. :makeitrain:

And Get Naked ? For a wedding song? Are you sure. :unreal:

I was thinking something like...

Hide contents

:barbie:

:crying1::crying1::crying1: so beautiful

But

:sobbing:  no I don't even know what he's sayin so ether we chose what I want or we can chose what I want how bout that ?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I've always found that Costa just tastes like.... milk. The weakest coffee to exist, I've never understood how it's so popular. But then I realise that most Brits have dead taste buds anyway, like the love for chicken kormas says it all :yesokay:

Dddd really? I like their drinks - well their hot choc and frappes as I’m not a massive coffee person. They’re not that cheap though. I think Greggs are meant to do good coffee as well. I enjoy their hot choc too. 

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

well well well GIF by One Chicago
I’m back to work less than a week.  Smh.

#AreYouStarbuckingKiddingMe
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Yes, Starbucks.  Yes.  I do.  

Cue music...

Yay Matty's here, how u doin ? 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Midnight said:

so beautiful But no I don't even know what he's sayin so ether we chose what I want or we can chose what I want how bout that ?

Did you really watch it or you just played it in the background? Cause there's english subtitles at the bottom of the video. :imacat:

And ok you can choose. I love an assertive man. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Did you really watch it or you just played it in the background? Cause there's english subtitles at the bottom of the video. :imacat:

And ok you can choose. I love an assertive man. :tiffdrink:

I did, I didn't notice the subtitles :selenerz: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block