How does everybody feel about the whole Defunding the police?

Given how the Democrats created a controversial bill. While Republicans do praise it. But most agree tha5 several factors  especially Defunding the police is one of the worst ideas ever. 

They want a Bipartisan bill. That doesn't affect the police as a whole. 

Unfortunately Democrats aren't willing to be bipartisan and work on a bill that would pass through the senate. 

Many Republicans feel The police are given an unfair and unjustified treatment. 

They agree. They is bad cops that abuse their privilege and the badge. But they derl it shouldn't scare the good cops. Many don't even know how to handle this situation.  It's very sensitive to them. Cos all are being grouped into bad cops. Cos they are afraid to speak out. 

They want to work on a bill. But Defunding the police isn't the answer. Cos if you basically wanna say. They don't deserve money. Then honestly you better start defending yourself if you support defunding the police. 

I know @JordanMiller would agree that Defunding the police isnt the answer or the solution. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i hope this message help to many exhalers to have a different point of view

I do not live in Us, i live in south america, any system is perfect, is corruption everywhere in all the whole planet , for  a example just see netflix series based in real life, there's a lot of corruption involved in colombia, mexico, us, spain, uk, everywhere!

Any system is perfect and also when democrats have government they didn't try to change the justice system, so don't confuse please, be clear that all this stuff of floyd is happening since years ago, 

im not racist,  and many people don't , but the last time i was in miami,   i was in a 7 Eleven and when i making a line the black guy who was behind me  was looking for fight and i didn't just even look him or say anything, i runned from that store to another street because i feeled danger in that moment, so the problem is everything not only the whites. we need to stop racism and victimism on every campaign like metoo, lgbtl and all stuff, because we can't live in a dramatrauma world.  i also been bullyed when i was a child, but i don't stan to live in a world that we can't make any type of comment because we are going to offend someone, defend you is part of your life in every way, from your family, your supose friends and everything, the best example is Mrs. Britney. 

The problem is the whole education system, they need to implement also classes of personal realization, because we gonna see people with diferent type of problems mens with tiny d, smaller people, bigger people, fatter people, skinny people, all kind of problems and everyone is gonna be critiziced for everything, so we need to stop the victim status and change by a new status. 

and the protest of george , all the vandalism was financed just look the miami case, it was 57 arrested, and only 13 of them lived in florida, the other came from another states, so that was financed, and politics is dirty, why do not invested that money on fundations or anything else?

i know republicans are not the best option, but Democraticts aren't 

I don't have a problem with it. Society has always been a social experiment. Also, we haven't always had police forces and we still functioned so I don't see an issue with defunding a racist system to attempt to create a better way to deal with problems.

I’m not American but I think it’s a good thing. The police don’t need grenade launchers etc. The NYPD is basically equiped to military spec and there is no need. If they can afford those type of weapons, they are probably overfunded. 
A lot of people have said it that defunding them is “crazy”, but education and health get defunded all the time. Better education alone could fix a lot of problems. 

Archived